Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

My First Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My First Interview (3814 Views)

My First Interview Experience / First Interview Please Help / How Should I Prepare For My First Interview? 38 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Interview by belloabd1914(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fellow nairalanders. I just got an invite for an interview. I applied for internship at pearl mutual as a fresh graduate and don't know what to expect. Pls any help as regards anticipated questions.
Re: My First Interview by correctyourself(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Internship for what?
Re: My First Interview by belloabd1914(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
correctyourself:
Internship for what?
how does ur qst answer my question, guess it's a 9ja thing question for question. Oya correct ur self.
Re: My First Interview by correctyourself(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
belloabd1914:
how does ur qst answer my question, guess it's a 9ja thing question for question. Oya correct ur self.

Very good of you, i dont think you deserve this job based on your attitude! Now what is the meaning of Intern, have you ask yourself?

One can be Admin Intern, HR Intern, Program Intern, Communications Intern, etc, and if I dont know the one you applied for how can I advice you? Well as far you claim to be wiser than yourself let me leave you with your ignorant question, while I keep to myself (years of experience in HR with over Three Organizations) . Goodluck.

19 Likes

Re: My First Interview by belloabd1914(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
correctyourself:

Very good of you, i dont think you deserve this job based on your attitude! Now what is the meaning of Intern, have you ask yourself?

One can be Admin Intern, HR Intern, Program Intern, Communications Intern, etc, and if I dont know the one you applied for how can I advice you? Well as far you claim to be wiser than yourself let me leave you with your ignorant question, while I keep to myself (years of experience in HR with over Three Organizations) . Goodluck.
Bros, It has not got to that nah, u know how ppl are always ready to bash peeps for no reason. Let me swallow my humble pie. And u see, I didn't mean it that way oo. I am not rude person, guess we started off d wrong foot. No offense intended.

1 Like

Re: My First Interview by belloabd1914(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
correctyourself:
Internship for what?
Admin intern.
Re: My First Interview by karleone(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sir Correctyourself,

Please, come and answer him. He has apologized. I understand how he felt at the question. You know this faceless forum troublemaker thingy..
For the sake of ........., please, put him through.
Thanks.

Concerned JobLander

4 Likes

Re: My First Interview by byayeni: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
belloabd1914:
Sighs, Just imagine yourself......
And you expect to get the job with this attitude? when you don't even know the intership you applied for. This his how people fail interviews.

2 Likes

Re: My First Interview by belloabd1914(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
byayeni:

Sighs, Just imagine yourself......
And you expect to get the job with this attitude? when you don't even know the intership you applied for. This his how people fail interviews.
dude, kindly read through.
Re: My First Interview by yemixi4real(m): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2016
@ op... You no try at all... Apologise wella
Re: My First Interview by almujeebe(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2016
i also received message from them.

this is the content of their advert.

Job Description

Pearlmutual consulting Limited (‘the Consultant’) is a business advisory firm to offer services in Executive Training, Financial Advisory and Recruitment. The Company is incorporated as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC845125). pearlmutual has a board and its head office is located in Lekki, Lagos.

We are currently looking to fill an internship position (freshers)

pls anybody that has passed through their interview before should pls shed light on how it went.

thanks
Re: My First Interview by almujeebe(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2016
correctyourself:

bro pls dont be angry with him. pls for the sake of we that want to learn pls assist.
Re: My First Interview by belloabd1914(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2016
yemixi4real:
@ op... You no try at all... Apologise wella
i am sorry for d comment. No offense intended.
Re: My First Interview by belloabd1914(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2016
almujeebe:
i also received message from them.

this is the content of their advert.

Job Description

Pearlmutual consulting Limited (‘the Consultant’) is a business advisory firm to offer services in Executive Training, Financial Advisory and Recruitment. The Company is incorporated as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC845125). pearlmutual has a board and its head office is located in Lekki, Lagos.

We are currently looking to fill an internship position (freshers)

pls anybody that has passed through their interview before should pls shed light on how it went.

thanks
when is ur interview date, cos mine is less Dan 24hrs. May God help us.
Re: My First Interview by almujeebe(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2016
belloabd1914:
when is ur interview date, cos mine is less Dan 24hrs. May God help us.

tomorrow firday(12/02/2016) 10am
Re: My First Interview by correctyourself(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
belloabd1914:
Bros, It has not got to that nah, u know how ppl are always ready to bash peeps for no reason. Let me swallow my humble pie. And u see, I didn't mean it that way oo. I am not rude person, guess we started off d wrong foot. No offense intended.

Check your mail!

3 Likes

Re: My First Interview by belloabd1914(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
correctyourself :

Check your mail!
thank you sir, I am most grateful for ur reply.
Re: My First Interview by almujeebe(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
correctyourself:

Check your mail!

pls help me also send any info that might assist me .

mujeebolawale@rocketmail.com

thanks
Re: My First Interview by McAdebesin: 5:04am On Feb 20, 2016
almujeebe:

tomorrow firday(12/02/2016) 10am

Hi. Please, I got an invite from them too. My interview is on Monday. Can you please tell me how it went, things to expect and other things about the job? Thank you. I hope you got the job tho. Waiting for your reply. Thanks again
Re: My First Interview by Tobeychi(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2016
McAdebesin:

Hi. Please, I got an invite from them too. My interview is on Monday. Can you please tell me how it went, things to expect and other things about the job? Thank you. I hope you got the job tho. Waiting for your reply. Thanks again
Please how did you apply
Re: My First Interview by McAdebesin: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Tobeychi:
Please how did you apply
I sent my cv to their mail recruitment@pearlmutual.com
Re: My First Interview by almujeebe(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
McAdebesin:

tell me about yourself, what kind of skills do you have? like how many weeks/months/years do you want to spend with us?, can you work with computer?, if you are asked to head this company?, how will you govern it?, when did you graduate? tell me why u think u are the best candidate, do you have any idea about entreprenuship? if you are asked to travel to other states will you go and spend like 5-6 months there?. salary issues, etc.
Re: My First Interview by McAdebesin: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2016
almujeebe:

tell me about yourself, what kind of skills do you have? like how many weeks/months/years do you want to spend with us?, can you work with computer?, if you are asked to head this company?, how will you govern it?, when did you graduate? tell me why u think u are the best candidate, do you have any idea about entreprenuship? if you are asked to travel to other states will you go and spend like 5-6 months there?. salary issues, etc.

Thank you, sir. Hope you got the job and what's the salary range?
Re: My First Interview by almujeebe(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
McAdebesin:

Thank you, sir. Hope you got the job and what's the salary range?

We will let u know when our clients are ready.
That was the message they sent to me last week friday.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Received This Message. Are They For Real / ECOWAS Begins OND Holders & Graduates Recruitment 2020 (₦954k Monthly) / Alan & Grant GTP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.