Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

How To Hack PS Game Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Hack PS Game Console (1270 Views)

PS3 Game Console Needed In Abeokuta / game console and cd for sale. / Help Where And How Much To Hack My Ps3 With Latest Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack PS Game Console by ashatoda: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello house,
I will appreciate it if anyone can teach me how to hack a PS2 and PS3 game console to play through a usb.
Thanks
Re: How To Hack PS Game Console by ashatoda: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2016
ashatoda:
Hello house,
I will appreciate it if anyone can teach me how to hack a PS2 and PS3 game console to play through a usb.
Thanks
kindly help a bro pls
Re: How To Hack PS Game Console by Henry24o: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
agaugust:

You never told Henry it was wrong for Saaengine to call me a fool, you actually said you would have insulted me too....and you did, you called me a hypocrite to add your own to his calling me a fool....

You should know when you're been ridiculed enough already. Jesus!!

Why can't you let things go, must you always respond to people you don't know in reality?

Please take down those refugee photos. You are derailing that thread.

(1) (Reply)

FREE FIRE BATTLEROYALE Gaming Channel Youtube / Bluetooth Gamepad That Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A PSP / Company Of Heroes Pc Game Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.