Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

f - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / f (769 Views)

The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device / How To Make Docomo F-01f To Start Accepting Nigerian SIM Card / Airtel Introduce New Internet Data Plans That Gives You 11GB For 2000 And 22GB F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

f by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2016
ff
Re: f by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2016
m
Re: f by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2016
This is the problem with Nigerians. You are chatting with a customer rep who just happens to be an employee of glo and u are being unneccesarily rude. Yes I know customers are always right but customers too should be considerate. Youn want solution, then be patient, explain ur problem. But for nigerians that's no the case, we always believe RANTING is the only way to solve problems. If u happen to be working for any of the telecommunication companies and customers keep calling everyday and ranting on the phone how will u feel? Please there customer representatives are just workers., Most of them are not even engineers and know little to noting about network issues, when u call u need to be paient, explain ur problem and let them forward to the engineers that will look into it. But then everytime someone has a problem with a network, he rants, post it on social network.. I mean the thing don taya me.
Re: f by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2016
w
Re: f by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2016
otykay:
Well... if u say i'm been rude, ok. From Monday till date over #300 has been deducted from my acct for no reason. From one pop up message to another.

He said I'm been charged for Medicare, pls where on any line is that code provided to make a request?

They are taking us for fools. That is what u Sud understand.

I feel ur pain, trust me I also feel like mtn deduct my money smetimes for no reason, though I'm not absoultely sure because I hardly check my credit balance. But please, the first thing to do while contacting a customer rep is be patient and explain ur problem. If u are gonna RANT let it be at latter stage when u feel they are playing on ur intelligence. But some people will just call customer rep and start RANTING from the go without even taking time to explain what the problem is.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Charge Your Phone With A Burning Fire / My Infinix Hot Note Doesn't Charge Fast Again, help needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.