Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World (2333 Views)

Who Is The Best Midfielder? / Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? / Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by marlet01(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2006
hey guys this is for all the sport loving fans,who would oppose the fact that kaka is currently the best midfielder in the world?

Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by tosinadeda: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2006
How possible is it that u use a match2 jugde?
Abi na him go 1st score hatrick 4 cl?
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by PDF: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2006
@ tosin: tnx for that, had exactly that in mind to tell this guy.

he's indeed a phenomenal midfielder. But u neednt have waited till wednesday's match b4 u got a seemingly convincing proof that he's the best in d world.

Make una dey post rational/logical/construable thread for here.
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by marlet01(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2006
u 2 have spoken, but i want you two to tell me the midfielder in the world that can be compared to kaka?
none.
am not even sure if you people watch the seria A and see the way this young brazilian does it out there and you people are here saying something else i don't think you pple even have tv's in your homes. grin grin
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by tosinadeda: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2006
U mean u wrote this epistle of missile 2 attack us.

Wuts d essence of ur thread if others cant say there opinion without being insulted?

And dnt think because u just got a tv means every1 has been living a misreable life like u without a tv since dey were born
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by marlet01(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2006
no i need your opinion but we are not fighting in here, i just told you what i think, sorry if i annoyed you.
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by tosinadeda: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2006
No long tin
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by marlet01(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2006
i just feel like we gunners should not disagree on things, not like the way united and chelsea fans do,
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by bumbaby(f): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2006
Kaka is really good and i think he deserves it plus he is FINE!!!
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by dotmon(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2006
Yes he is currently the best. The golden boy of the golden teams

Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by crayj(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2007
almighty kaka is worthy of beeing the world best midfielder for 300 years.
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by SirKay3(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2007
He should come to play in the EPL, before I'ld agree
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by kitaun(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2007
Word!
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by 4Play(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2007
Sir Kay:

Is the Premiership the best league in the world?

Why don't all these Premiership midfielders go to Italy and Spain,lets see whether they will shine.The fact of the matter is Kaka has done it at the highest level,World Cup,Champions League.He does not need to go to the Premiership to prove his worth.
Why Premiership,why not Turkey?

The likes of Lampard,Scholes,Fabregas,Gerard, who dominate the Premiership haven't always shown what they can do at a higher level

The Serie A has provided us with the Champions League winners far more times than the Premiership and more importantly last year,provided us with the World champions.If kaka is shining in that league,that is a greater testament to his ability than he will get playing in the Premiership
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by ayomorocco(f): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2007
4 Play:

Is the Premiership the best league in the world?

Why don't all these Premiership midfielders go to Italy and Spain,lets see whether they will shine.The fact of the matter is Kaka has done it at the highest level,World Cup,Champions League.He does not need to go to the Premiership to prove his worth.
Why Premiership,why not Turkey?

The likes of Lampard,Scholes,Fabregas,Gerard, who dominate the Premiership haven't always shown what they can do at a higher level

The Serie A has provided us with the Champions League winners far more times than the Premiership and more importantly last year,provided us with the World champions.If kaka is shining in that league,that is a greater testament to his ability than he will get playing in the Premiership

All I can say to 4 Play is one word "SHEVCHENKO"
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by ayomorocco(f): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2007
And F.Y.I.

Despite my admiration for Kaka, I will pick Cristiano Ronaldo over him anytime (well at least in this present day and in his current form). And before any one jumps down my throat, let me state clearly that this is MY OPINION. We can't all have the same views (if we did, there won't be a need for a forum).
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by kitaun(m): 2:02am On Feb 04, 2007
@4play, how often do you think before typing crap?? U dare insult us by eulogizing the doomed Serie A??
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by 4Play(m): 2:07am On Feb 04, 2007
The "doomed" Serie A provided the winners of the World Cup.

Lets face it ,Kaka has been outstanding on many levels.he does need to come to the Premiership to prove it
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by hustler(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2007
The doomed Serie A has also provided more World and European players of the year and more UCL winners too than the EPL which i consider mediocre.

Who is better Kaka in the EPLLampardRonaldoor is it Gerard. U ppl make me laugh.

How many of these players have proven themselves on the big stage.What happened to lampad and Gerard at the world cup

Dat mediocre league affects players who have come from higher quality leagues i will keep saying this.

U need to see wat Crespo, Mutu, Morientes and even wat Veron did when they left that mediocre league.

Sheva is still better than a whole lot of strikers in dat league.

Apart from him , has any other striker currently playing in dat league won the Ballon'dor ??I'm juss asking

The league is just too mediocre for him.Nothing tactical about it everybody just running and playing hopeless long balls.
There is so much quality in dat league and if Kaka is proving himself there,, he doesn't need to go do it else where

All hail King Kaka.
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by Uche2nna(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2007
@ 4play I would not disagree with U dat Kaka is one phenomenal midfielder just like others b4 him but what I want to know which of the world cup that he has proved himself. And I do not agree that he was exceptional in the last champions league either.
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by kitaun(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2007
@Uche, u sabi ball jare! Why cant i compare Gerrard to Kaka? Any takers?
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by ayomorocco(f): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2007
hustler:

Apart from him , has any other striker currently playing in that league won the Ballon'dor ??I'm juss asking

Just so you know Hustler, Michael Owen currently plays for Newcastle (though he is presently injured) and he was the 2001 winner of the Ballon d'Or whilst playing for his former club Liverpool which is in the EPL.
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by Uche2nna(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2007
I still want to know wat kaka has done that sets him apart from the rest of his peers. He is young and exciting to watch which can be said for many other players now. He is handsome but so is a zillion others. Well he is playing for AC Milan which is all good but he really has to do more than that to really recieve this kind of distinction. There are players who were more exciting than him when they were his age. His compatriot Ronaldo was way way more electrifying than him in his hey days. Even our own Kanu was a marvel to watch prior to the heart operation and he distinguished himself at that young age. Owen went to the world cup in his teens and made a huge impact. So Kaka has to really prove to us he is the best midfielder in the world. He is good no doubt but so is Lampard, Gerrard, Essien, Ronaldinho (which to me remains the best) , C. Ronaldo netc. This tells U one thing. That U cant become the worlds best midfielder by just being good. U gat to be exceptional.
Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by 4Play(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2007
@Uche2Nna

Do u then subscribe to Sir Kay and Kitaun's position that Kaka has to first come to the Premiership to show he is the best midfielder in the world?

Sir Kay:

Re: Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World by Uche2nna(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2007
Nope. He is in a perfectly good league that has the pedigree of producing world class players (tho it is rocked by scandal recently). So he is poised to be great if he wants to. He just has to be churning out breathtaking perfomances for both club and country to be able to distinguish himself from his contemporaries which is not a mean feat. And if those performances translates into trophies then the better for him.

Talking about the EPL reminds me of Ronaldinho's affair with Man U. After that affair, he said that any player who is serious of winning the Best Player award should not go to the EPL undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Official Premier League News Thread. Read Daily Epl News / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On Sunday December 18 2011 / Download Highlights From Yesterday Champions League Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.