Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Question! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question! (526 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question! by ezinnelity(f): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
I have a friend(name withheld) we're so close,she tells me everything she passes through, her ups and downs (vers versa).
But despite d fact that we are so close...she has never spent a night in my house,whenever I ask to stay over she gives me flimsy excuses, which made me knew something was wrong with her.
whenever I try to ask her what d problem was she would start crying and walk away...so to cut d long story short, she called me today and said she wanted to tell me something obviously a've been waiting for dat like "forever"sooo..... she told me dat whenever she sleep she always bedwet!.
OMG! I was so shocked and felt so sorry for her,she is so beautiful, talented, educated just name it..but really don't want to go into any intimate relationship with any guy because of dis same problem!
PLS WHAT DO U ADVISE HER TO DO?
Re: Question! by SonicGlows(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
And what's her age?
Re: Question! by ezinnelity(f): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
20yrs
Re: Question! by SonicGlows(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2016
As humans,we go through negative stuffs all the time...in this particular case,i can profer a solution...1st,let her control her intake of any liquid as from 7p.m,and most importantly she should take Bitter Leaf Juice as often as possible,this helps a great lot to stop Bedwetting.
Re: Question! by ucnwafor(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op @dat age for her to bedwet! that's the work of an evil spirit, pls I will u ask to direct her to any of the pentecostal church around town, she has open-up to the man of God(real pastor)cos she need deliverance from such habit

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Tops List Of 15 Dirtiest Cities In The World / Olajumoke New Photoshoot / Who Else Agree On This So True (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.