Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Problem Browsing With Simple Server On PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem Browsing With Simple Server On PC (801 Views)

New Etisalat Free Browsing With Psiphon: 100% Working / Is Simple Server Simple Still Working With Mtn Bb10 Midi? / Unlimited Browsing With Psiphon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Browsing With Simple Server On PC by akagson: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
About a week ago, my simple server was browsing just fine on PC. I used to do the BBLITED plan of #70 and I could open just any wep page with it.
Since 3 days ago, the thing no dey gree browse again. It only manages to open Nairaland and Facebook now.
Gmail doent open anymore, Youtube doesnt open, and many other websites.
The strange thing is that it was working very well last week, but now, its a problem.
Please to those of you still browsing with simple server, share your experience pls. Can you give me the simple server you are using if your own is still working pls....Thanks.
Re: Problem Browsing With Simple Server On PC by kelxon(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yea i am experiencing the same problem, it doesnt seem to be opening any site hosted by Google (blogger Sites, and the rest)
Re: Problem Browsing With Simple Server On PC by mikron(m): 1:13am On Feb 25, 2016
it works fine for me
Re: Problem Browsing With Simple Server On PC by kelxon(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2016
mikron:
it works fine for me

Pls drop your settings
Re: Problem Browsing With Simple Server On PC by bhimbho(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Are you fed up of "com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jniexception" either with jamb regularization or Nysc registration? to fix dat issue just call me on 08183385094, 08141656572. charges apply (only serious mindED people)

(1) (Reply)

Suggest The Best Name For Blogging / In Need Of Infinix Zero 2 Screen Pls / Blog Traffic. Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.