Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (2405 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jiggaz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: . by kingofchess(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
@op, what are u doing to dethrone them all
Re: . by cruzita(f): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided she go soon carry naija curse for head
Re: . by ayourbamie: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
their problems. you care about them because they give you what you want to hear... when will Seun buy his own mansion for banana island. waiting for viviangist to dethrone the 2 of em
Re: . by endtimesblog: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: . by hungryboy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
The worst thing that can happen to a Man,
Na to siddon dey analyse two women, were dey make their millions, and no be even them dey give am chop.
Re: . by Jadekitana(f): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Can someone please get a better picture of Stella? This picture isn't good please.
Re: . by cicc2010(f): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can someone please get a better picture of Stella? This picture isn't good please.
You talk my mind!

1 Like

Re: . by porshuch: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
This Stella looks like a small mad woman.
Re: . by hedonistic: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Stella is my favorite Nigerian blogger. Very real and ever ready to serve hot and exclusive scoops in the truest soft sell tradition.

It's difficult to take a "billionaire" blogger seriously, let alone one that decides which drab story is politically correct enough to serve to her cosmetic audience.
Re: . by goldbim(f): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Maybe or maybe not!all I know is they are both amebo!and it pays their bills and we enjoy it too..
Linda's lately obsessed about herself that's why it seems like SDK is doing better now.the table might turn tomorrow...maybe it'l Linda that'l break the next AMEBO gist..its all abt the money,bro..
Re: . by oluwadare26(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Whether u like it or not, Linda have to stay and no going back for me. Linda's delivery of gists is second to none...though she's very bias but I think that is paying off her
Re: . by Favolly(f): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lol! I actually agree...

Linda just does copy and paste from TMZ and everyone's instagram page. Then she's like a sorta African correspondent for Kylie Jenner's social media handles

LIB that will have like 200 comments on a topic and when you click on comments to read, all you see is 'seen', 'okay', 'well noted’, 'Linda you must enjoy me', ‘Yes', 'correct'..... All from people hungrily awaiting her blog giveaways. At least SDK commenters put in some efforts and you can see glimpses of rational thinking.

No thanks boo, I'd rather watch my nail polish
dry than read LIB
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Favolly:
Lol! I actually agree...

Linda just does copy and paste from TMZ and everyone's instagram page. Then she's like a sorta African correspondent for Kylie Jenner's social media handles

LIB that will have like 200 comments on a topic and when you click on comments to read, all you see is 'seen', 'okay', 'well noted’, 'Linda you must enjoy me', ‘Yes', 'correct'..... All from people hungrily awaiting her blog giveaways. At least SDK commenters put in some efforts and you can see glimpses of rational thinking.

No thanks boo, I'd rather watch my nail polish
dry than read LIB
Oucch!
Re: . by midworld: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op it either you are blind or being stupidly biased. There is no way Stella dimoko will ever over take Linda.

If you even say Bella naija, one might even give it a thought. Have you really looked at stellas blog objectively. Just ask your self a simple question, why do advertisers take delight in advertising more on Linda's blog than stellas? For every single advert Stella has, Linda has 10.

Stellas blog layout looks like a nursery school pupils assignment. Ugly just like her.

Above all she is so full of bile, bitterness, you can sense it from her stories. A rational person will never spend up to 10 minutes on that blog not to talk of advertisers.

Year in year out her blog never improves, instead she draws people like her self(bitter minded people) to her blog. People like that are not many. So how can she take over.

She has been in the business (even as a journalist) before Linda, yet...

Abeg leave story, even her terrible ugly face will even scare people and customers away.

2 Likes

Re: . by kizbad: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
everyday Some people dey carry linda matter for head...na so we dey know people wey go dey poor forever, imagin a full blown man comparing two women who are busy making their money,,i know op must b a yoruba scape goat..yaba left cos even a real yoruba guy no go waste im time dey disgrace himself like op...enyia go and get a life..
Re: . by kizbad: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
midworld:
Op it either you are blind or being stupidly biased. There is no way Stella dimoko will ever over take Linda.

If you even say Bella naija, one might even give it a thought. Have you really looked at stellas blog objectively. Just ask your self a simple question, why do advertisers take delight in advertising more on Linda's blog than stellas? For every single advert Stella has, Linda has 10.

Stellas blog layout looks like a nursery school pupils assignment. Ugly just like her.

Above all she is so full of bile, bitterness, you can sense it from her stories. A rational person will never spend up to 10 minutes on that blog not to talk of advertisers.

Year in year out her blog never improves, instead she draws people like her self(bitter minded people) to her blog. People like that are not many. So how can she take over.

Abeg leave story, even her terrible ugly face will even scare people and customers away.

do fast and come over to Nike lake garden make i beer u 3 bottle of heineken...u get sense jareeeeh,...don't mind ol ds jobless dudes..na wetin we dey c for nairaland
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
midworld:

Somebody Lied!!!(You)..Stella is to blogosphere, what Olamide is to Music "they represent the voice of thé masses"!. Stella doesnt get much adverts cos she doesnt sugar coat anything and some company reps hate her guts!! Stella's blog has helped,uplifted and encouraged so many...Linda ikeji is just a case of "lets buy peak milk becos na im popular pass"
Re: . by benuejosh: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
E go take SDK some years. LINDA has achieved alot.
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Jadeite:

Somebody Lied!!!(You)..Stella is to blogosphere, what Olamide is to Music "they represent the voice of thé masses"!. Stella doesnt get much adverts cos she doesnt sugar coat anything and some company reps hate her guts!! Stella's blog has helped,uplifted and encouraged so many...Linda ikeji is just a case of "lets buy peak milk becos na im popular pass"

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Photo With London Manager, Jada, Fuels Dating Rumours / Tonto Dikeh Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Her Son, Andre, / Girl Cut Hair Beat Friend To Closely Death For Sleeping With BF (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.