Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (3056 Views)

Online Soccer Betting---the Winning Principle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by oladepoluwa(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by tripplephi: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Am here and ready for your arbitrage tutorial
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lolx. Nigerians and their over-sabi, this is definitely not arbitrage
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
If you sign up to a foreign bookmaker, and you want to play bets with it then you must verify it
D documents used in verification are either A government issued ID card like nat ID card, driving license or int'l passport. Utility bill like NEPA bill, water bill, lawma bill etc with your name and address on it. And lastly 3 months statement of bank acct.
Also part of the requirements
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Is anybody here?, I hope I am not posting to the air ooo, abeg if anybody dey follow make he signify ooo.

1 Like

Re: . by tripplephi: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
oladepoluwa:
Is anybody here?, I hope I am not posting to the air ooo, abeg if anybody dey follow make he signify ooo.

I SEEM TO BE YOUR ONLY FAN AND FOLLOWING, THATS WHY I SENT YOU MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP COS I FEAR THIS THREAD WILL SOON BE CLOSED.

SO KONTINUE
Re: . by omofem: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
following
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Chapter 1
THE FREE BETS

Firstly, I want you to understand that every bookmaker has its owners and they are all businessmen/women, so the only purpose or reason why they started a betting company is because they want to make money. They have so much faith in sports that they believe that no matter how wise or professional you are in playing bets, they will still gain from you. This belief has made lots of business people venture in owning a betting company and every single year there is just always an increment of bookmakers in the world, why?, because of their faith in sports.
So, due to this continuous increment of bookmakers around the world (majorly in UK), there is now an intense competition between all of this bookmakers, so each of them devised methods to entice customers to sign up on their websites and the commonest of these methods is offering of FREE BETS AND BONUSES. These free bets and bonuses are very enticing such as the Williamhill.com free bet which is deposit £10 and get £20 for free bets. Different bookmakers offer different forms of free bets and bonuses not only because they want to entice you, but also because of their trust in sports such that they believe you will still lose both your deposit and the free bet in the long run.
Bookmakers are business people as I have said earlier, so they made their free bets or bonuses such that you can’t gain access to your free bets except you stake with your deposit, this your stake with the deposit is called the qualifying bet, so after staking with your deposit then they make your free bet or bonus visible to you, also this free bets or bonuses are not withdrawable, so they expect you to stake with them also, then if you win you can withdraw your winnings and if you lose, your cash is gone. How wise

BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO THE QUALIFYING BET
The qualifying bet is the bet you play with your deposit which will qualify you to be able to access a free bet given to you by the bookmaker because you are a new member and because you deposited the amount required, of which you are also expected to place a bet with this same free bet or bonus. This qualifying bets has their own terms and conditions which depends on the bookmaker, an inexcusable aspect of their terms and conditions is the LEAST ODDS OF THE QUALIFYING BET. Different bookmakers offer this at different odds, some at least odds 1.2 some at least odds 1.5 but majority of them is usually at least odds 2.0 Please note that if you place a qualifying bet below their required odd you won’t get the free bet or bonus.
This is exactly where the whole idea of MATCHED BETTING comes in, because all what matched betting is all about is the EXTRACTING OF ALL OF THIS FREE BETS OR BONUSES IN A RISKLESS WAY such that you never get to lose any dime to any bookmaker,” because all you do is win, win, win no matter what”.
PLEASE IT IS NECESSARY THAT YOU CONTINUE READING TILL THE END OF THIS TUTORIALS BEFORE YOU DELVE INTO IT, SO PLEASE FOLLOW INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER …..

3 Likes

Re: . by herdeyhoh(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Reading n Learning
Re: . by sparkyJ: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
am so enjoyin ur class.
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Two more lessons to go

Chapter 2
THE UNINTENTIONAL RESCUERS

I call them the unintentional rescuers because they also came into sports betting as business people also with the purpose of making money, but they came in another form of which they had no intention of rescuing we bettors, but they did unintentionally’
They are popularly called BETTING EXCHANGES and the only example of them that I have for you is betfair.
WHY ARE THEY THE UNINTENTIONAL RESCUERS
I personally call them that because that is exactly what they have done for We bettors, how? Betting exchanges offer a form of bet that bookmakers don’t offer. The bookmakers offer only one form of bet called the "back bets" while the betting exchanges offer two forms of bets which is the "back bets" and the "lay bets"
BACK BETS AND LAY BETS
A BACK BET: A back bet is a form of bet where you place a bet on an event to happen, for example if a match ARSENAL VS. SUNDERLAND is to come up, when you BACK ARSENAL TO WIN it simply means you said ARSENAL WILL WIN if Arsenal wins that means you have won the bet and your outcome (stake + profit) will be added to your account.
A LAY BET: A lay bet is a form of bet where you place a bet on an event not to happen, also using the example above, when you LAY ARSENAL TO WIN it simply means that you said ARSENAL WILL NOT WIN. But note that in a lay bet your stake is not what is removed from your account after bet, what is deducted from your account is called liability, liability=winnings – stake, so if you win, your winnings is added to your account and if you lose the liability deducted is lost.

1 Like

Re: . by tripplephi: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
oladepoluwa:
Two more lessons to go

Chapter 2
THE UNINTENTIONAL RESCUERS

I call them the unintentional rescuers because they also came into sports betting as business people also with the purpose of making money, but they came in another form of which they had no intention of rescuing we bettors, but they did unintentionally’
They are popularly called BETTING EXCHANGES and the only example of them that I have for you is betfair.
WHY ARE THEY THE UNINTENTIONAL RESCUERS
I personally call them that because that is exactly what they have done for We bettors, how? Betting exchanges offer a form of bet that bookmakers don’t offer. The bookmakers offer only one form of bet called the "back bets" while the betting exchanges offer two forms of bets which is the "back bets" and the "lay bets"
BACK BETS AND LAY BETS
A BACK BET: A back bet is a form of bet where you place a bet on an event to happen, for example if a match ARSENAL VS. SUNDERLAND is to come up, when you BACK ARSENAL TO WIN it simply means you said ARSENAL WILL WIN if Arsenal wins that means you have won the bet and your outcome (stake + profit) will be added to your account.
A LAY BET: A lay bet is a form of bet where you place a bet on an event not to happen, also using the example above, when you LAY ARSENAL TO WIN it simply means that you said ARSENAL WILL NOT WIN. But note that in a lay bet your stake is not what is removed from your account after bet, what is deducted from your account is called liability, liability=winnings – stake, so if you win, your winnings is added to your account and if you lose the liability deducted is lost.

IN OTHER WORDS.... LAY BET LIABILITY= WHAT I WOULD HAVE WON IF I WON minus WHAT I STAKED....right?
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 3:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Yes, liability= possible winnings minus stake, and also be conscious of the fact that in a lay bet, it is the liability that is deducted from your money not the amount you staked.
Eventually, by calculations you can infer that the amount staked is what will eventually be your profit.
For example Arsenal vs Barcelona
. If you place a lay bet on Arsenal win,(I.e arsenal will not win) @ 1.5 odd and you stake £100
Stake = £100
Possible Winning = £100 * 1.5 = £150
Liability= £150-£100=£50
So it is the liability which is £50 that will be deducted from your money.
If the bet comes green you get £150 so your profit is eventually the amount you staked = £100.

This is just an explanation on Lay Bets.

Last Chapter comes up later today.
And it is key that you understand how lay bets operates so as to understand the flawless strategy perfectly.
Re: . by 124mumsy: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2016
pls send me ur number my is 07064914515
Re: . by 2Nice2loos: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2016
your number please my is 08037673180
Re: . by kepstone: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2016
For those who want my number, check my profile you will see my number on signature, but I would also want you to ask your questions here, so I won't have to be answering the same questions over and over again.
I am still working on the last chapter, just watch out, by 12noon today.

1 Like

Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2016
please don't drop your numbers I didn't say you should, but if you think you need to talk to me, check my signature, you will see my whatsapp number.
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Last Chapter: Chapter 3
THE ADVANTAGE

The only advantage we have over both the bookmakers and the betting exchanges is the technique of matched betting.
The moment you begin to read this, you may begin to doubt if it is legal, yes it is, and here is what Wikipedia says about it
“Matched betting is legal and a spokesperson for William Hill has indicated that the betting industry does not have a problem with this use of free bets” – Wikipedia
Matched betting is just about backing an event on a bookmaker and laying the same event on a betting exchange provided the odd of the back of that event on the bookmaker and the odd on the lay bet of that same event is either equal or insignificantly different, maybe just a difference of 0.01 to 0.3.
You may be surprised that how then are we, going to make profits, just keep reading.

THE PROCESS
Here in this process I will be using wiliamhill as example, it doesn’t necessarily mean you must start with williamhill, you can start with any bookmaker you like, but know that only the bookmaker will change as you continue but the betting exchange (betfair) should not be changed. Please ensure that you finish reading this before you start using your hard earned cash on something you don’t fully understand.
So let us start the step by step tutorial this way…
I will be using £50 for this process
Register/sign up on williamhill: I started with willliamhill because that was the one I started with when I started. They offered £20 free bet on new members who deposit £10 and bet with it. Deposit £10 there since that is what you need to get the free bet.
Register/sign up on betfair: betfair is the one and only betting exchange you will need in your matched betting process. Deposit the remaining £40 here
Switch your odds to decimal form, both on betfair and williamhill and on any other site that you would ever operate with to extract free bets from. Decimal odds makes it easier
Football is the best sport to operate matched betting on. So I would advise you to bet on football only, so you have to find the football match to bet on, find it yourself, or come to me let me help you find it everyday, you would find matches that have back odds of any match on a bookmaker that are either very close or exactly the same lay odd on that same match on the betting exchange (betfair)
After you have found that kind of match or after i have told you, then you come back to both your betting exchange and your bookmaker, that is as example betfair and williamhill

On, betfair, lay odds are the red boxes and if there is no red box click “exchange” or “go to exchange” . Let us assume that williamhill terms for qualifying bet is at least 1.2 odds for the qualifying bet

THE CALCULATION BEHIND YOUR PROFIT
If after checking, for example you found a match of this form
At williamhill back arsenal to win against tottenham at 1.51
At betfair lay arsenal to win against tottenham at 1.50
So you play both bets at once on both site i.e back on williamhill and lay on betfair
-At williamhill play the back bet on arsenal and stake your entire £10 @ 1.51, so you get your free £20 and that’s your balance
-At betfair play the lay bet on arsenal and also stake £10, the liability =£15-£10= £5 is deducted from your £40, so your balance on betfair is £35
-a).if arsenal wins, the amount in your williamhill account is (£15.10+£20= £35.10)and on the betfair, your account balance would be £35
-b).but if arsenal didn’t win then the balance in your williamhill account is the £20 bonus and the balance in your betfair account is £50
Anyone between a and b can happen, either way we will still make our profit. Remember that this bookmakers will not allow us withdraw the bonus so we have to stake with the bonus, so let us assume that b). happened
So if b). happens then , that means we have our bonus £20 in the williamhill account and £50 in betfair account
Then, we go back to look for another match but this time between odds of 3.0 to 5.0, if we find a match of this form such that
At williamhill back Barcelona to score two goals against Real Madrid @3.9
And at betfair.com lay Barcelona to score two goals against Madrid @ 4.0
So you now go to williamhill and back Barcelona @ 3.9 and stake your £20 bonus, your possible winning is supposed to be £78, but because you are staking with the bonus, majority of the bookmakers do remove their bonus from the possible winning of games you use the bonuses to stake on, so your possible winning becomes £58
Then you go to betfair to lay Barcelona @ 4.0 but this time you won’t stake £20, you will stake only £14, so since it’s a lay bet it is the liability that will be deducted from your account so the liability to be deducted will be (possible winning – stake) = (£56-£14) = £32, so you would have a balance of £18 on your betfair account and your possible winning is £56
ai). so if Barcelona scores two goals you will have a withdrawable amount of £58 on your williamhill account and a withdrawable amount of £18 also on betfair which sums up to a withdrawable amount of £76 on both accounts
bi). And if Barcelona does not score two goals we will have £0 on the williamhill account and we will have a withdrawable amount of £74 in the betfair account,
any of this two can happen, but no matter the one that happens we still gain at least £24 without risk.
That way you have made huge profits without being scared of losing and without losing.
After this extraction from williamhill you move to the next bookmaker the next day, and do the same thing.
Always remember that only the Bookmakers change but never change the betting exchange which is betfair.
This way you will make at least £15 everyday and in a months time you have made a profit of at least £450 starting with just £50.
Just keep extracting their free bets and bonuses and keep making your money.
I will answer your questions now.
Re: . by tripplephi: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
THANK YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SHORT TUTORIAL, PLS AS NIGERIANS, CAN YOU SHOW US EXACTLY HOW TO REGISTER AND FUND THESE FOREIGN BOOKMARKERS? DO THEY ACCEPT OUR ORDINARY VERVE ATM CARDS OR HOW DO WE GO ABOUT IT.... OR WHAT BANK DID YOU USE... OR WHAT KIND OF ATM

THANK YOU SIR
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Majority of the bookmakers accept Nigerian credit cards for payment, except betfair. so to fund betfair, you use either neteller or international wire transfer

1 Like

Re: . by tripplephi: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
oladepoluwa:
Majority of the bookmakers accept Nigerian credit cards for payment, except betfair. so to fund betfair, you use either neteller or international wire transfer

So if we what you to do all these for us. How much would you charge
Re: . by bizzlemie(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks for the info OP, now following

Pls, I need to know the procedures to fund the betfair account and how much it'd cost. Thanks again.
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2016
tripplephi:

So if we what you to do all these for us. How much would you charge

I would like us to talk privately on that, my whatsoever number is on my profile.
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 12:51am On Feb 28, 2016
bizzlemie:
Thanks for the info OP, now following

Pls, I need to know the procedures to fund the betfair account and how much it'd cost. Thanks again.

Pls I would like you to read every message carefully before you ask your questions, because someone else might have asked and I might have answered.
Re: . by tripplephi: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2016
oladepoluwa:

I would like us to talk privately on that, my whatsoever number is on my profile.

When I contacted you and you were saying you will strictly stick to this page
Re: . by dagr8(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2016
@oladepoluwa... Thanks for the tutorial. Great job you did.
My questions
1 I want to know if the bomus is a one time offer or it is given on each deposit
2.Can the bonus be more than £20 or is maximum of 20
3.if we have to be moving from one bookmaker to another, can you assist with a pool of bookmakers?
Thanks
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
tripplephi:

When I contacted you and you were saying you will strictly stick to this page

Yea, I wanted you to read every detail of the tutorial here first, so i wont have to be teaching repleatedly.
but after the tutorial, contacting me is only for those who wants my services.
Re: . by oladepoluwa(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
dagr8:
@oladepoluwa... Thanks for the tutorial. Great job you did.
My questions
1 I want to know if the bomus is a one time offer or it is given on each deposit
2.Can the bonus be more than £20 or is maximum of 20
3.if we have to be moving from one bookmaker to another, can you assist with a pool of bookmakers?
Thanks

Answers:
1.No, it's not on each deposit, The most popular bonus that most bookmakers offer is Sign-up bonus, so it's mostly for new sign-ups to their site, so the sign-up bonus is once, and that is why We keep moving to different bookmakers. But sometimes they also offer bonus to some old customers but it's rare sha.
2. The bonus can be more than £20 and it can also be less, it depends on what the bookmaker is offering. there are even £100 bonus , even £200 self dey.
3. Giving you a full list of bookmakers is what I can do, but these offers are not constant, the bookmakers change their offers, so I believe it should be supplied as each day go by

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Referee Runs For Safety As Angry Players Chase To Hand Her Serious Beatin / AFCON 2012: Sudan Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 1) On January 30th 2012 / The Rise And Rise Of Asisat Oshoala (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.