Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Moderating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moderating (734 Views)

Kudos To Igbo Elders For Moderating Agitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderating by NOIConnect(f): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Moderating session on sustainable immunization financing at #MCIA16

Re: Moderating by dexpee4life(m): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2016
which one be this again
Re: Moderating by LRNZH(m): 1:30am On Feb 27, 2016
The way these people are advertising Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, you can tell she's jobless.

No vacancy in Nigeria's government. She has had two gos at it and Nigeria has not improved. Let's try other hands.

The World Bank can take it's property back.

2 Likes

Re: Moderating by Wyttcat: 2:24am On Feb 27, 2016
They have to keep Mama Elenu wiwo in the news so she doesn't go into oblivion.

For a fee, you can have your picture taken there too.

3 Sudanese, 2 Lebanese and Ngozi. Yay!!! Mama weri is moderating an empty room!
LRNZH:
The way these people are advertising Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, you can tell she's jobless.

No vacancy in Nigeria's government. She has had two gos at it and Nigeria has not improved. Let's try other hands.

1 Like

Re: Moderating by AtlanticBreeze: 3:12am On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

why are you afraid of a competent hand snatching the job from the neophyte called kemi who has zero knowledge of economics and simple arithmetic?

1 Like

Re: Moderating by jamesibor: 3:44am On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

You must be Yoruba,are you?

1 Like

Re: Moderating by tpiar: 3:47am On Feb 27, 2016
jamesibor:

You must be an alternate id of his.
Re: Moderating by LRNZH(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2016
jamesibor:

LOL, So Yorubas are either ethnically motivated to hate NOI or they're very objective to see the how much she failed Nigerians going by your statement.

I am far from being Yoruba but it does not matter. NOI is not worse than say Abba Moro, Dasuki, Metuh or Dokpesi. To be in trust of public funds or in control of the media and in the least, allow such power to be used in the disinterest of Nigerians is the 'tribe' I know I do not support.

AtlanticBreeze:

why are you afraid of a competent hand snatching the job from the neophyte called kemi who has zero knowledge of economics and simple arithmetic?

I have enough evidence to know your NOI is far from being competent. Nigeria did not benefit from her coordinating the economy. Prof. Soludo is NOI's greatest critic and I will let you find out the details. It is not good at all.
Kemi I am observing keenly to know if she's competent. Time shall tell. But I'd rather an unknown Kemi to a failed NOI as Finance Minister.

tpiar:

You must be an alternate id of his.

LOL. If this comment is in anyway related to me, just go through our posts or write-ups. I am more than his antithesis.

2 Likes

Re: Moderating by gists: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

LOL, So Yorubas are either ethnically motivated to hate NOI or they're very objective to see the how much she failed Nigerians going by your statement.

I am far from being Yoruba but it does not matter. NOI is not worse than say Abba Moro, Dasuki, Metuh or Dokpesi. To be in trust of public funds or in control of the media and in the least, allow such power to be used in the disinterest of Nigerians is the 'tribe' I know I do not support.

I have enough evidence to know your NOI is far from being competent. Nigeria did not benefit from her coordinating the economy. Prof. Soludo is NOI's greatest critic and I will let you find out the details. It is not good at all.
Kemi I am observing keenly to know if she's competent. Time shall tell. But I'd rather an unknown Kemi to a failed NOI as Finance Minister.

LOL. If this comment is in anyway related to me, just go through our posts or write-ups. I am more than his antithesis.

THANK YOU!!
This was the same principle I preached in 2011 when GEJ was contesting. People were saying they didn't want a northerner - they want a southerner. AND THAT WAS PERFECTLY FINE. The problem was why choose a known failure just because we wanted a southerner? There were other southern contestants in the 2011 presidential race. GEJ had as at that time proven well beyond doubt that he was incompetent - Deputy gov of Bayelsa; Gov of Bayelsa; Vice President, Acting President and President. On all these positions, people couldn't point to any meaningful achievement. Yet they still voted for him because he was our son as if he was our only son contesting. There were people like Chris Okotie; Chris Nwaokobia; Ebiti Ndok; Akpona Solomon; Dele Momodu; Iheanyichukwu Nnaji etc. I'd rather vote an unknown candidate to an established failure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashola And Ameachi Are Just Noise Makers / U.S Center Hails Jonathan As Hero Of Democracy In Africa / Onyeme Applaud Friday Osanebi Scholarship Scheme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.