Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Now. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now. (2452 Views)

How I Keep My 100 Cows On Three Plots / . / If You Have 10-100hecters Of Farm Land For Lease In the north west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now. by Davindal(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
This post has been removed, for security reasons
Re: Now. by Last2comment(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
You know Buhari likes cows. Lemme give you his number. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now. by Young03(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
I will give u anser wen buhari comes back
i will ask him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now. by surelove(f): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ask around you will surely get someone to buy it there instead of transporting it to the south which will make you spend more. I did same when I was serving in Kwara state, I bought mine at the rate of 27k (bought 7) each and sold it at 180k after 9 months.
Re: Now. by Donald3d(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
wonderful, God bless your hustle man.
Re: Now. by OluchiDelly: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Put pix now... that will attract more interest from people who may want to help you.
Re: Now. by Dexema(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
surelove:
Ask around you will surely get someone to buy it there instead of transporting it to the south which will make you spend more. I did same when I was serving in Kwara state, I bought mine at the rate of 27k (bought 7) each and sold it at 180k after 9 months.
this is the kinda wife I need. Kindly marry me
Re: Now. by fgr63: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
my friends usually buy cows from niger state,beeji cattle market.Cost+transport to lagos=60000.Pls post pictures and i will do the marketing.08085198989
Re: Now. by Flexherbal(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2016
Put photos of the cows here. Someone might be interested.
Re: Now. by danwa25(m): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2016
It's best u sell it in gusau, atleast u will still make a profit of nothing less than 500k. Transporting to the south will be a risk since u do nt av a buyer for it there.
Re: Now. by Davindal(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Thank you all for your contributions. I appreciate your kind respponse, but would want you guys to do more. As for the photos, I wasn't having my smart phone as at yesterday that I went there, but I will be going back there again by wenesday(2nd of march). Then, I will take the photos of my cattle. Thank you all, once again. I will still post this on other sections such as investments and business.
Re: Now. by surelove(f): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2016
Dexema:
this is the kinda wife I need. Kindly marry me

Kindly propose

With a trailer load of cattle

4 Likes

Re: Now. by osca234: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Davindal:
Thank you all for your contributions. I appreciate your kind respponse, but would want you guys to do more. As for the photos, I wasn't having my smart phone as at yesterday that I went there, but I will be going back there again by wenesday(2nd of march). Then, I will take the photos of my cattle. Thank you all, once again. I will still post this on other sections such as investments and business.

op how can you be contacted apart from bbm? You can give me a flash...i will call you back please. 08081215132
Re: Now. by millhouse: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Mine was with rams in bauchi state. I still do d biz till today. Order for rams around April and sell off during salah
Re: Now. by Dexema(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
surelove:

Kindly propose

With a trailer load of cattle
time and place? Buhari has promised to sponsor my bid
Re: Now. by surelove(f): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dexema:
time and place? Buhari has promised to sponsor my bid

29th Feb. The glory of all land.
Re: Now. by benuejosh: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
If I were you, I would still look for someone who would help me look after those cattle.
Either I pay them through liquidity or other form of payment depending on the negotiations.
Some of these herdmen we see around are not actually the owners of it. In some cases they are paid to look after those cattles.
So my suggestion is this, since you don't have somewhere to ferry them to, meet the same fula ni man who helped you in purchasing the cows to also help you to get someone to look after them pending when you get a place.

1 Like

Re: Now. by osca234: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Now. by Dexema(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
surelove:

29th Feb. The glory of all land.
take it easy on me na wifey, I still dey lagos dey hustle. let's make it some time in early March. so we can #march4love grin
Re: Now. by Davindal(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
benuejosh:
If I were you, I would still look for someone who would help me look after those cattle.
Either I pay them through liquidity or other form of payment depending on the negotiations.
Some of these herdmen we see around are not actually the owners of it. In some cases they are paid to look after those cattles.
So my suggestion is this, since you don't have somewhere to ferry them to, meet the same fula ni man who helped you in purchasing the cows to also help you to get someone to look after them pending when you get a place.
Yes dear! I'm planning to strike another 2months additional deal with the professional header, who is currently training my cattle, pending when I get the best deal with potential buyers from anywhere, should incase I don't meet up with buyers within this one month and few weeks remaining of the contract with him.

1 Like

Re: Now. by yotade(m): 8:38am On Feb 29, 2016
Pls send pics and lets know ur asking price.
Re: Now. by bilaal29: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Please send pics let see the cows
Re: Now. by krak101(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
If you don't have any pressing need... Renegotiate the terms with the rearer. He'll gladly accept. Those cows wont fetch you enough money yet. Plus it'll just be like you working n someone else reaping. So just endure and continue keeping them. I had a similar experience not too long ago so I know. Anytime after two years you can sell comfortably

1 Like

Re: Now. by ozoneamani02(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Pls, can we link up cos I will like to have people of like-mind on this.Thanks.
millhouse:
Mine was with rams in bauchi state. I still do d biz till today. Order for rams around April and sell off during salah
Re: Now. by surrogatesng: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
I am looking to buy young calves in Kwara and hand over to a herder to take care of them.Is there anyone here who can give me useful information how to go about it
Re: Now. by Horlawoomey(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Well done Zamfara Kopa, I did same when I was serving in Tsafe Local government area of the state, batch c 2014. Mine was 14 rams and 2 cows.

I will advice you renegotiate with the man for additional months and start soliciting for buyers in your state, empty Dangote trucks can help you transport your animals to the south with #2000 each if your route fall along zamfara to Lagos road. The journey can be stressful though.

If you can't go through the stress, talk to a local who can help you sell your animals at a community market, trust me you will have your gain. It was a lovely and adventurous experience coming to kwara from zamfara at the back of a trailer.
Re: Now. by osca234: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Horlawoomey:
Well done Zamfara Kopa, I did same when I was serving in Tsafe Local government area of the state, batch c 2014. Mine was 14 rams and 2 cows.

I will advice you renegotiate with the man for additional months and start soliciting for buyers in your state, empty Dangote trucks can help you transport your animals to the south with #2000 each if your route fall along zamfara to Lagos road. The journey can be stressful though.

If you can't go through the stress, talk to a local who can help you sell your animals at a community market, trust me you will have your gain. It was a lovely and adventurous experience coming to kwara from zamfara at the back of a trailer.

can you trow more lights on your experience in the business pls.
Like how you fattened the rams and cows, where you sold and how profitable it was when you sold. Thanks
Re: Now. by osca234: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Horlawoomey:

can you trow more lights on your experience in the business pls.
Like how you fattened the rams and cows, where you sold and how profitable it was when you can you trow more lights on your experience in the business pls.
Like how you fattened the rams and cows, where you sold and how profitable it was when you sold. Thanks
Re: Now. by Fumbaby: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
how about the picture?

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Tigernut In Bulk In Agege / Think About Agro Partnership / 2016 Yabdi Free States Agribusiness Empowerment Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.