Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Computer And Information Technology Materials - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer And Information Technology Materials (1092 Views)

Tips On Improving Use Of Computer And Ict In Nigerian Banking Sector / How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Computer And Drives. / How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer And Information Technology Materials by coolskeelz(m): 3:39am On Nov 04, 2006
Fellow Nairalanders, I have packaged for you over 500 books in electronic form in a CD-ROM, They are all in printable and readable format with downloadable acrobat reader 7.0. The CD covers books on:

Know your Computer (self computer assembling, repairs, configuration, troubleshooting and upgrading)
Software Engineering
Database Programming
Computer Engineering courses
Communication engineering
Information technology and communication courses
AutoCAD bible (a to z of AutoCAD)
Web technology
IT certification and dump(CCNA,CCNP,MCSE,LINUX,A+,VISUAL C,C++,JAVA,C-Language and oracle 9i)
Internet technology
Mobile technology
Wireless communication
Networking
Information management
Macromedia flash
Algorithm
A –z of dream weaver
Website design
DOS tutor
HTML
Nitty gritty of PC, FORTRAN, BASIC language
Downloadable Acrobat reader for your use.

WHO NEEDS THIS CD/MATERIAL
Beginners in computer, information and communication technology
Job seekers in CIT/Telecoms industry
Changing your career to ICT
Increasing your earning capability in your chosen field.
Giving your career a boost.
Being recognized globally in IT by getting IT certifications
Securing your future
Wants to start your own IT business.
Increase in professional development.
Improving your technical skills.
Moving faster than your peers in this CIT age.

If you are interested do contact me on 08052207809, 01-7913472
Coolskeelz@gmail.com.
Re: Computer And Information Technology Materials by charlisco(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2006
I love sharing information free, any one interested in getting any of those e-book mentioned above, just mail me (which is quicker) or post d name of the book, i will send you the link to download it.
Re: Computer And Information Technology Materials by lindamams(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2006
hi charlie plz can u send me oracle 10g link plz.
Re: Computer And Information Technology Materials by caseyjust(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2006
hey Charles, books on C ##. pls do send download 2 me kene4me@hotmail.com.
Re: Computer And Information Technology Materials by charlisco(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2006
lindamams:

hi charlie plz can u send me oracle 10g link plz.
hxxp://bbdd.escet.urjc.es/documentos/
hxxp://www.be10.com/soft/book/Oracle/
i do not know if this link help

chane d xx to tt after u paste it in d address bar

d one of c++ link
hxxp://virtual.lncc.br/~diego/E-Books/C++/
Re: Computer And Information Technology Materials by dskj56: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2007
Hello Everyone, I am a Microsoft Certified Professional.I have the complete Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer(M.C.S.E e-books) and their complete dumps. You can give me a call on +2348037376680 or +2348025401890 to further discuss on how to get them.
Re: Computer And Information Technology Materials by 3dhunter(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ charlisco
none oy your links worked out
Re: Computer And Information Technology Materials by atams(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2007
@chalisco

pls i need a link of where to get articles on:

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND DATA COMMUNICATION

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ibook G4 Laptop, / Help I Can Not Access My Desktop / Linux Users Lounge (hobbist Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.