Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android (7646 Views)

How Do Solve Parse Error Problem / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem / Fix Parse Error- 'There Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android by favistar(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2016

How to Fix Parse Error; There was a problem parsing the package in Android

1. Make sure the apk file you wish to install is completely downloaded.

2. Scan your SD Card for traces of viruses and fix them if any is found. You can also get a friend’s SD card to confirm if your SD Card is or isn’t the cause of the error.

3. Make sure you are certain that the apk file you wish to install is compatible with your Android version by reading the app’s description properly before downloading.

4. Make sure app installation from unknown sources option is enabled.

5. Be sure your device supports the application you wish to install before even downloading it. If it doesn’t, search for the version of the app that is compatible with your device.

Final Words

Following the above guide carefully, I believe you have successfully fixed Android’s parse error; there was a problem parsing the package .But, if you still experience this error even after following this guide carefully, try downloading the apk file from another source(website) as the error may be from the website the file was uploaded to.

Have a nice day!!

Note- The above article is summarized. Read full article below.

Source - http://www.alltechng.com/2015/12/fix-there-was-a-problem-parsing-the-package-parse-error.html
Re: How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android by MaryWest(f): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Thanks for this OP.
Now that I have my new phone, I will bookmark this page also.

Meanwhile, I was searching google yesterday over how to track my beloved and cherished C8, I discovered this website, and the solution worked.
All you need to ensure is that you have a working gmail account that is connected to your phone.
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/products/phantom/12312-how-to-track-your-lost-android-smartphone-practical-solution

I was able to spot the street, but knowing exactly where to go was the only challenge.
Re: How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android by shail94(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
there was a problem parsing the package with my android phone also while installing applications. followed this guide carefully and i was able to solve the problem. thanks for the guide.
Re: How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android by kirtiraj: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
i have 'Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package' issue with my android phone and after discussion with my friend for this issue, we can do some changes but still not solved.

then i started googling to solve this issue so and read some articles and video related this issue and some article works for me and now it is resolved. i am sharing following useful links.
http://www.thecrazythinkers.com/how-to-fix-parse-error-there-was-a-problem-parsing-the-package/

you can use this process and it will work for you.
Re: How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android by modapk: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Visit https://modapks.io for the latest mod apk versions.

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Ooo Xiaomi Note 11 Don Explode Ooo / Glo 1.5GB For N200 / Blackberry Bold 5 Or Curve 7 Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.