Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Worst Network Provider. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Worst Network Provider. (1429 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Network Provider. by kick(f): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
First people thought MTN steals the top spot as the worst network provider but they will actually be surprised were MTN is ranked. Lets find out which network provider have won the heart of the public and which of them have failed to perform.

Power Ranking.

1. ETISALAT: The 0809ja network provider have the best and reliable Network in terms of voice call and data speed. They are quiet expensive, they have one of the best customer service. Bet your money anytime on them and they will deliver.
2. MTN: Yello" anywhere you go. Yes they are everywhere even in Your toilet, kitchen and bed room. You don't have to look for them. MTN is as old as our first GSM. As the saying Goes "you can't teach an old dog a new trick". They have the best call tariff and data friendly plan. They hardly disappoint, if not for the unauthorized spam messages and subscriptions they would have made first position in my list. It is good to see i can still count on the professionalism of their customer service.

3. Airtel: Airtel Africa, they are always listening in terms of provision of cheap data subscriptions and good call rate. But i will give them a no no in customer service, they really need to improve on their customer service. I believe they should grow up and make things easy for customers. e.g to resubscribe to the Night and weekend plan download for 180/hour takes alot of time.

4. Glo: rule your world. when it comes to the cheapest data subscriptions you can trust Glo. And you know what Cheapness can bring into your life " stress and headache" You can never rule your world with this network. it is so bad that it can shut down for complete 3days without you making any call or browsing. They have the worst customer service, Sometimes their customer service will be sleeping when listening to your pleas. sorry to say but they have not leaved up to expectations. I Guess they are still following the Nigerian time. For me they are ranked last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Network Provider. by amtaken(f): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
So which of them is as slow as Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Network Provider. by ewizard1: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
GLO

1 Like

Re: The Worst Network Provider. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
You're on point

(1) (Reply)

Android 7.0 Nutella / Are Infinix Phones Strong And Durable.. Share Your Experience. / Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.