Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Push! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Push! (390 Views)

Join Rees Africa, Guild Tv, Salpha Energy, Push Foundation As We #lightuplagelu. / Don't Push A Lady Too Hard Or Else You Getting This!!! / An Australian 52-year Old Breaks World Record For Most Push-ups In 1 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Push! by RichEstate(m): 3:52am On Mar 05, 2016
PUSH!
At the instruction of the doctor on duty, my sister was strolling up and down the reception aisle before she would be called to delivery room.
With additional instruction from my mum that she should pray as she strolled, she increased her pace. One would think she was to be a substitute for a red carded goal keeper against Messi led Barcelona; she looked so scared!
Would this doctor and my mum stopped this drama, the reception had already been turned to 'ipade ayo' (a popular church service for pregnant women in my area).
Finally, the drama was over! I watched her departed for the labour room.
Alas! After what seemed like eternity, i faintly heard the doctor saying; PUSH! What brought about the word push after the warm up and the mini crusade, isn't it suppose to be easy?
Years after, having related with medical practitioners, i learnt that SELF-PUSH is inevitable to avoid complication.

You've got to push! It's for your own good: push!! That is the best way to save you and your brain child: push!!! Many destinies are tied to your push: PUSH! Permit me to be your doctor here: PUUSSHHH!
For how long will you be afraid of failure? Implement those ideas now, no time. Other pregnant people are waiting for your own push to motivate them.
Push that CV to appropriate quarters. Push your idea to the spotlight. Don't give another excuse why you've not executed your dream business.
Honestly, you are making effort but the fear of unknown or thought that you may possibly fail engulfed you. Unfortunately, we tied all our problems to raising capital for business; i know people who started life with money other than theirs simply by selling their ideas. Only that you're not pushing. Come on, push!
Yes! The baby was delivered. My sister smiled as they wheeled her out to ward, to delight of all perhaps with exception of those who felt hospital shouldn't be turned to mini church.
We are waiting to celebrate your success but first the labour room beckons...

Odunmorayo Olalekan
An author and speech writer.
BBM PIN: 7B2788AA
>For purplethoughtsnow..com

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This / Another Teenage Girl Allegedly Kidnapped Has Been Rescued In Sokoto / Do You Feel Inadequate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.