Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free (5837 Views)

Be A MOBILE Application Developer Expert In 3 Days Without Coding(rake In Cash) / Need A Gentle Introduction To The Web Development World? / Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2016
If you want to learn Web development from scratch without undergoing any coding stress, then this is for you.
The earlier you register the better, because they are taking a limited number of people and never to worry because registration is free.
I encourage you to take a bold step today and take your career to the next level, add more skills to your portfolio and work as a web development contractor to many big companies after this course.
What are you waiting for, Use this link to register.

Note: Everything is free, from registration to taking the course. All you need is a PC and the determination to learn

http://www.webedge.com.ng/tutorials/web-development/
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by SupremeDimeji(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
datoms:
If you want to learn Web development from scratch without undergoing any coding stress, then this is for you.
The earlier you register the better, because they are taking a limited number of people and never to worry because registration is free.
I encourage you to take a bold step today and take your career to the next level, add more skills to your portfolio and work as a web development contractor to many big companies after this course.
What are you waiting for, Use this link to register.

Note: Everything is free, from registration to taking the course. All you need is a PC and the determination to learn

http:///vIcppr
Which kind URL is that
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Sorry for the mistake, I've modified the url
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please just so that u know, they are only taking 50 people, and I think they have 32 already.
Please register and be one among the 50
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
How can someone learn programming without coding.. As sweet as your offer sounds, Dont deceive newbies.... Its totally not possible...

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Djangocode:
How can someone learn programming without coding.. As sweet as your offer sounds, Dont deceive newbies.... Its totally not possible...

My friend, there are many ways you can have a website without coding. If you doubt it, you can as well enroll.
After all it's free. Then if after the course it's not the way you've read it, then u can criticize.
What do u think?
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by Nascimento(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
To learn carpentry one must first know how to handle d hammer and other tools aright. How can i learn carpentry by just glueing two piece of wood together? I think it's best to learn d codes first (html, css and Javascript) for starters, then later other fast approach.

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nascimento:
To learn carpentry one must first know how to handle d hammer and other tools aright. How can i learn carpentry by just glueing two piece of wood together? I think it's best to learn d codes first (html, css and Javascript) for starters, then later other fast approach.

You are right, but permit me to say that nobody knows how the course curriculum is, only those involve in it. I think there will be an intro to the basic languages so that they will understand what is involved.
It's just a way to help those that love web development but don't like coding. I think they will enjoy it, after all it doesn't take anything to register for free
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by Nascimento(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2016
datoms:

You are right, but permit me to say that nobody knows how the course curriculum is, only those involve in it. I think there will be an intro to the basic languages so that they will understand what is involved.
It's just a way to help those that love web development but don't like coding. I think they will enjoy it, after all it doesn't take anything to register for free

OK Bro. Keep it up.
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
datoms:

My friend, there are many ways you can have a website without coding. If you doubt it, you can as well enroll.
After all it's free. Then if after the course it's not the way you've read it, then u can criticize.
What do u think?
Enrol WTF...

Saying there are many ways to own a website without coding is a sin..

This aint no offer..
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 12:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Maybe I should give you a tip. I know u know about web design a development (if not a little, then very well). But I think you really need to make some research. Mind you, in this world today, there's nothing that is thinkable, that is not doable.
Although I know how to code a little but permit me to five u a breakdown of what I mean:

I'll use Adobe products to break it down for u.
So let's assume I want to create a website
I'll use Dreamweaver to design the content, fireworks or photoshop to work on the graphics, then if I need any thing like slideshow or any JavaScript related feature, then I'll use edge animate (even Dreamweaver can do some JavaScript without coding). Does that makes sense?
What about blogger, wordpress, tumblr(for blogs) and many other online platform that enables you to create a website without coding?

I see to want me to do some too much explaining or Maybe you learnt too much of coding that you thought creating a website without coding is impossible. Learning coding is not bad (in fact I recommend it) but to think that creating a website without writing a bit of code is impossible, then you have to think again my friend and besides I said they are for people that love creating of websites but don't like writing too many lines of code?
Peace Bro.
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
For all those that turned up, I just want to tell you that you have just taken a bold step to becoming a web developer. Although registration closes on Friday, you can register after then, the downside being that you will miss some classes.
Cheers
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by SupremeDimeji(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Excuse? I registered since yet I got no response, no email. What could be the problem?
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
SupremeDimeji:
Excuse? I registered since yet I got no response, no email. What could be the problem?

You should receive the first email before today (10-3-2016) runs out. If you don't, please send an email to atoms@webedge.com.ng and your case will be solved

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by oshorlabyC(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
I just signed up. I can say categorically that Web development is possible with little or no coding, the CMS like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress etcetera are evidences. I wanna see how the tutorial will go,hence my signing up
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
oshorlabyC:
I just signed up. I can say categorically that Web development is possible with little or no coding, the CMS like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress etcetera are evidences. I wanna see how the tutorial will go,hence my signing up

Sounds good, you will bring back good news to the forum about the platform. Thanks for enrolling

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by SupremeDimeji(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
datoms:

You should receive the first email before today (10-3-2016) runs out. If you don't, please send an email to atoms@webedge.com.ng and your case will be solved

I got the mail, and also the first video tutorial. I think its amazing!
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
SupremeDimeji:

I got the mail, and also the first video tutorial. I think its amazing!

Ok, follow it up and you will really love you did
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by AnthonyAk(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
lol web development without coding is like a degree without going to class. I know it possible in naija but only there.
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by Yinkash100(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
You wanna design websites and you dont want to code.
Just lyk saying i want to be a barber but i dont want to hold clipper. Or i want to be a tailor and i dont wanna use machine. Though its possible but it sound crazy. Pls lets open our brothers to reality. In other countries, 14yrs guys create awesome apps. We are always looking for the easy way and end up as bloggers after wasting alot of valuable time (trust blogs and their restrictions).
If you wanna design website and u dont want to code, just find another career path cos web design is not for you.
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by datoms: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Yinkash100:
You wanna design websites and you dont want to code.
Just lyk saying i want to be a barber but i dont want to hold clipper. Or i want to be a tailor and i dont wanna use machine. Though its possible but it sound crazy. Pls lets open our brothers to reality. In other countries, 14yrs guys create awesome apps. We are always looking for the easy way and end up as bloggers after wasting alot of valuable time (trust blogs and their restrictions).
If you wanna design website and u dont want to code, just find another career path cos web design is not for you.

You guys are right but u know to do something, you must start from somewhere, it's actually a new platform where guys can come and learn things for free (some are paid for though), but it's still not Nader development stage and the very first free available course is the one we are giving out now. But I believe with time other courses will be available, both courses involving coding and the ones that don't.
I'm currently preparing a comprehensive tutorial on PHP and advance MS excel, and I know once we launch that u guys are going to like it as well. So pls just a little time. Peace
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by MortiOnsen: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hello everyone, what are the free online web development tools out there, and where can you find them? I decided to take up web development and am currently in the process of learning it.
Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free by damayfoli: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
So, the reality is that whether you want to promote your e-commerce business or have an e-business card, you need a decent website. On this page https://www.megaleechers.com/2016/06/free-online-web-development-tools.html you can see some free web development tools you can use to create stunning website designs or improve an existing one.

(1) (Reply)

Information Marketing Business / Aspen Hysys (Process Design) Training at its best Across Lagos 08037916993 / Do You Want To Be A Certified Fraud Examiner(cfe) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.