Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Looking For Backend Developer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Backend Developer (487 Views)

Vacancy For Backend Developers In Lagos / Vacancy For Backend Developers / Backend Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Backend Developer by uchi4jah: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Hi,

Looking for someone to implement the backend of an web app I am working on. Frontend and all design stuff is completed. I need users to be able to sign in to the app and have their data, a list of names that they generated, which is already in json format stored in a server. I also need to be able to sign in with the same account on different devices and have the data from the server synchronized across devices. The data is already in json format and I think this would be make things less complicated. I am a Software Developer and UX Designer so I know how these things work. Please reply with how much you will charge and any questions you have. Also, please, reply with a link to some stuff you have made. I portfolio of sorts. If you have made anything with angularJS or Firebase that will be great. If you have used Google Real Time API, that will even be better. Feel free to reply here and I will contact you with further details.
Re: Looking For Backend Developer by rushman003: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2016
Hello! We can do that for you at a very cheap price.. goto www.progmatech.com to check our portfolio and you can also visit www.bighms.com for a Web application we recently developed.
Re: Looking For Backend Developer by uchi4jah: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2016
rushman003:
Hello! We can do that for you at a very cheap price.. goto www.progmatech.com to check our portfolio and you can also visit www.bighms.com for a Web application we recently developed.

Thanks for replying. I'll take some time to really look at the websites later. I'm on mobile now and they both hardly look good. I think it's OK since its not looking for anything with front end design. Will keep you updated

(1) (Reply)

Lotad Funeral Service Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancies (5 Positions) / Vacancy For Sales Associate In Mowe, Ogun State / Massive Recruitment At Mynaijabiz.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.