Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Highlighting And Contouring - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Highlighting And Contouring (618 Views)

Download Video: Foundation Contouring And Highlight Tutorial For Black Women / Download Video: Foundation Contouring And Highlight Tutorial For Black Women / DIY Face Contouring For Your Wedding- See 10 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highlighting And Contouring by Convergence: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2016
#Makeuplovers #Makeupaddicts #Makeupartists, I hereby summon you for a discussion on Highlighting and Contouring. Lol, did that sound serious, cuz that’s the intention, if not I will try harder next time.

My first question is, do you even know what highlighting and contouring mean? I know you would readily say a blend of lighter and darker shades on different parts of the face.

But here is my own definition in simple terms, to highlight is to BRING OUT certain features of the face which you consider attractive using about two shades lighter than your tone.

On the other hand, Contouring means shading parts of the face you want drawn in or make less prominent, using a darker shade.

HERE IS HOW TO KNOW YOUR PATTERN FOR HIGHLIGHTING AND CONTOURING

Read more here http://convergencemakeovers.com/highlighting-and-contouring/

(1) (Reply)

i / The Watch Brands Are Most Likely To Increase In Value / Be Bold Or Subtle With Services From Professional Makeup Salons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.