Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dr. Ted Rummel: When Your Passion Knows No Limitation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Ted Rummel: When Your Passion Knows No Limitation (1737 Views)

Turn Your Passion For Health Into Wealth With Shop2wellpreneur Program / How To Turn Your Passion For Preventive Healthcare Into Wealth! FREE REPORT / Please Who Knows What Lion Kola Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ted Rummel: When Your Passion Knows No Limitation by Cetona(f): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2016
This is to encourage someone, anyone out there who feels depressed or discouraged. All you need to make is in life is determination and passion. Whatever happens, never lose sight of who you are and your purpose/passion. I hope you draw strength from this.

While some of us breakdown and feel like giving up on life and our careers because of a little set back, this Dr. has 'refused' to be limited by his present predicament. Though paralysed, he still continues to save lives and help others back to their feet, thanks to Stand-Up Wheelchairs. He obviously is driven by sheer passion that knows no limitation.

Read his story below:

A Missouri surgeon paralyzed in 2010 is continuing to operate on his patients — from a stand-up wheelchair. Dr. Ted Rummel experienced a blood-filled cyst on his spine burst, leaving him unable to move any part of his body below the waist. He is paralyzed from the waist down after his illness. He now performs procedures on patients' hands, elbows, feet, knees and ankles from his sitting wheelchair. To operate on shoulders, he gets strapped into an upright chair.

Even that doesn’t stop him from saving people’s lives. He is RESILIENT. He is a great example...when your gift, purpose and service knows NO limitation or excuses. He realized his life wasn't over. I hope this inspires someone immersed in self-pity feeling depressed and defeated or thinking their life is over because of a setback.

Thank God for technology, so much talents and geniuses would have been wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ted Rummel: When Your Passion Knows No Limitation by osesology(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Wow!
Re: Dr. Ted Rummel: When Your Passion Knows No Limitation by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
this is awesome!
Re: Dr. Ted Rummel: When Your Passion Knows No Limitation by Cetona(f): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
this is awesome!
Really awesome

I almost forgot I created a thread like this grin

(1) (Reply)

My 2months Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water / How To Prevent Diabetes Type 2 / Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.