Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! (854 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! by hapiness44(f): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Doctors in the house please help, I have been on my TB medication for 4 months now (started November 5) and I have been very well, and active again, I take my medications religiously and I try to stay healthy. I have really been under work stress since Feb and I stopped taking fruits and started eating once a day.

Just this week, I started feeling symptoms of tb again (I guess, or my mind is just playing tricks), shortness of breath, and cracking of my voice again and I also think I am generating sputum again, I woke up with a sweaty body this morning (everybody else is sweating right? Because of the heat now) I am not weak, and I am not coughing,and I still have appetite, but I am SCARED, is it possible I am relapsing, or I am experiencing drug resistant TB,or is it just stress? I really need an expert advice please.

Note: I have done two sputum tests, and they are both negative since I started my treatment.
Re: Help! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nothing wrong with you. Just your mind playing those tricks on you. But try to eat regularly as well as eating balance diet, minimize stress, exercise regularly and avoid staying in an overcrowded place with poor ventilation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Daily Habits To Avoid For Sperm Health / Primus Hospital: The Best Way Of Getting Back Natural Hair Growth / #savemayowa Was A Scam! Family Used It To SCAM 40million Naira From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.