Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong (763 Views)

See What Bleaching Has Done To Her Skin (see Photos) / When Bleaching Goes Wrong (photo) / Photo:bleaching! Roasted Plantain Vs Lady’s Hand. Which Of These Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong by pcoolioz(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Lol let's ignore the fact that the lady in question is probably a confused individual.
And let's be genuine with our selves.. Does she not look good or rather better light skinned?
I understand that society does frown against the ideology of bleaching.
So I wanna ask all of us this question... If bleaching had no side effects and nobody cared if you did, would you attempt or would you consider bleaching?
TBH almost every one looks good light skinned IMO or at least a little lighter and thats why I think most folks engage in the act of bleaching.
So let's answer this as truthfully as we can after considering all the aspects.
If it had no side effects and it was just a matter of choice... Would you choose to be light skinned instead?

source - http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/14520-bleaching-yes-or-no

I was trying to check out the forum cos its bin everywhere lately. I started to actually wonder if I would change my colour given the opportunity. okay maybe just a little but I still would. Sentiment aside, would you change or just remain the way you are?

Re: If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2016
This issue is not only meant for black ppol... Asians are crazy as well,bleaching themselves to have a fair skin...
A lot of commercials for whitening popping everywhere & my country is guilty if this...

But why shud I bleached my skin? I'm happy to have a mocha skin..I dnt need those temporary skin color..I even sunbathe to maintain my skin or even darker sometimes...

The important is,u have even skin tone, no warts, no pimples,not dry & flaky skin...juz simply smooth & supple.

1 Like

Re: If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong by solid3(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2016
I hope she will post the after after pics in 5yrs time. That time she would be fanta face and coke legs.

2 Likes

Re: If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong by Marinza(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
People mostly equate light skin to freshness hence everyone wants to be light skinned. I love my skin colour. Never going to change it.
Re: If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong by Harlequin17: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
I'm a little light skinned, so if it's just to get back my skin tone after going under sun for days I won't mind, just moderately sha

1 Like

Re: If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong by panini(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyeing hair colour is next to it, or it isn't? tongue
Re: If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong by kristie26(f): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2016
To me she looks more beautiful when she was dark skinned...she's just looking flashy in the after pics
Re: If Bleaching Wasnt Wrong by johnjameson: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
I don't think I will still do it, after I've seen some of the side effects, I don't think it's worth it

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati / RE: Vanguard's Article On "Strikes Without End'' / Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.