Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) (4913 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death / Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Announcer007(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Even from prison this guy is still evil. Eche ( Odera ) is the evil behind the death of Cynthia Osokogu (,Google). This guy is behind 90% of nude female pictures posted online.
He runs over fifty Facebook and instagram accounts where he impersonates politicians and top placed Nigerians in order to lure girls to his evil scaming blackmails.
Mode of Operations. E.g. he impersonates people like Ben Bruce to lure beauty pageants with the promises of making them miss Nigeria or a brand ambassador . Similar trick he used on miss unizik and when she couldn't pay the blackmail ransom he posted her nude pictures . He has beautiful female Facebook accounts that he use to befriend his victims before he will now as a female introduce the victims to a big chief, Alhaji or politician. Who will now ask the victim to make a nude videos or pictures of herself with the promise of buying them a car or house or one favour or another as the case maybe. Pls girls stop sending your nude pictures through whatsapp to anybody. Eche is currently in prison and he is more deadly than ever operating with smuggled phones with funds he obtains from his victims. Pls share this message for it could be anybody's sister or wife

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Announcer007(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
In addition, he has the skill to impersonate both male and female voices

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
May he rot in jail and more careful to the ladies out there.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Announcer007(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Please move this article to front page in other to warn all the would be victims of this evil guy

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Announcer007(m): 1:15am On Oct 22, 2016
In as much as the prison authority will continue to allow this guy have phone things like this will continue to happen.

Eche God will continue to punish you! As you are still on trial for killing of Cynthia Osoko and you still have the mind to blackmail innocent girls with the promise of making them Miss Nigeria, my prayer for you is for judge to sentence you to condemned for life.

You collect their money and where by they can't meet your demand you still expose them with the videos they sent to you believing that you just want to watch and delete.

Lalasticlala pls send my original post to front page. That guy their is one sending 95% of exposed Nigerian girls pictures and videos online

[https://www.nairaland.com/3421458/chidinma-okekes-lesbian-sex-video/6#50404658]

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by LecciGucci: 3:14am On Oct 22, 2016
Announcer007:
Please move this article to front page in other to warn all the would be victims of this evil guy

Nawaooo... he is a devil..
U mean he is d one behind the death of that cynthia?
And they still left him alive in prison?

But how come hez in prison and the allowed him access to phone undecided
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Ignatio(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Op how did you get this information?
Mods front page cos it may save lives.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by olumaxi(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Indeed,his head is flat.....

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by francisbarrack(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Our ladies is to b blame coz not all that ...
Ladies b warned n think deeply if someone sent u a friend request.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by adonbilivit: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2016
olumaxi:
how did u see the back of his head? abi na ur former boss? lol
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by francisbarrack(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2016
olumaxi:

Most of this so call ladies r into serious relationship n all what they think of is to oppress.

My so call Gf now only accept politician facebook request

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Announcer007(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Ignatio:
Op how did you get this information?

Mods front page cos it may save lives.

At every point in life somebody knows what someone else is doing in secret. I know this guy like I know my finger tips.
I need not say much for you to understand. I created this handle just to warn Nigerians about this guy's tactics but it's unfortunate Miss Chidinma fell a victim and many more beautiful girls are currently being scammed and blackmailed by eche as at this minute.

Girls I repeat once again stop sending your nude pictures to online sugar daddies that promises you heaven and earth especially if you've never met the person one on one. Don't be deceived by Facebook or pictures you see on dp's of unknown people WhatsApp account.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2016
This is serious something

Op who is Eche and how did you figure all these?
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2016
somebody took advantage of the poor girls financial situation. its so clear that they where compelled to do that video. i suspect the organisers of that pageantry.

they enticed her and her friend to do the video as a collateral to get the fame - now they are blackmailing her with same video maybe because she wants out.

i so feel sorry for the poor girls. who soever is involved in this leak is capable of murder.

for those blaming her, who amongst us men will swear that he has never ask for nude pics and videos from their female friends? i have lots of videos like that from my female friends whichthey willingly sent to me and those videos gives me loads of good fun - but i cant ever imagine myself exposing it to the public.

though i deep secured those hard drives but today am going to destroy them just to make sure no one lays hands on their content.

humans can be sooo evil!

I WILL ADVICE THE POOR GIRL TO WRITE A PLEA LETTER TO GOOGLE SO THEY WILL HELP HER HIDE THE FILE ANYWHERE IT COMES UP. SHE SHOULD ALSO SEND A PLEA LETTER TO MACK ZUCKOBK...(to spell this guy name na case!) AM SURE HE CAN DELETE THE FILE FROM THEIR FACEBOOK SAVER.

Poor little girl - don't worry you will get over it - Nigerians have this tendency to forget things so fast.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by olumaxi(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Lwkmd
francisbarrack:

Most of this so call ladies r into serious relationship n all what they think of is to oppress.

My so call Gf now only accept politician facebook request
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by olumaxi(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2016
adonbilivit:
how did u see the back of his head? abi na ur former boss? lol
lol...by dia frontview,ye shal knw d backview
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Sard(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
1. You need to prove beyond doubt that your information is true. This guy's life is spoilt already with murder crime, so he could be an easy target of blackmailers who might want to divert people's attention away from the shameful acts of some ladies. I ain't saying you're lying, but we can't believe you just because you said it on a faceless forum.

2. If it's true, he's a criminal and he should rot in the darkest and deepest part of hell. However, the girls are dumb too. Were they the only ones having financial problem? Do you know the amounts of girls he would have failed to convince just because they won't give away their pride for fame/money?
Just saying!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by franchuks(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmmm... But why would one feel after tarnishing people's image. Where have we kept our conscience! This guy is evil. Ladies beware!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
only a dull brain will fall for this kind person... send me ur nude picture, I Google one from internet Photoshop it and send it to dumb skull like him... Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by bamosagie(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
If we have a proactive security set up the op would have been in position to help the police unravel cases of blackmails, but we have a kick and follow policing system.. Too bad.
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Aajumi(f): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
LecciGucci:

Nawaooo... he is a devil..
U mean he is d one behind the death of that cynthia?
And they still left him alive in prison?

But how come hez in prison and the allowed him access to phone undecided
in Nigeria wen u r sentenced to death by hanging or shooting....d person spends up to 5- 10 yrs b4 its bin actually done
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Aajumi(f): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
only a dull brain will fall for this kind person... send me ur nude picture, I Google one from internet Photoshop it and send it to dumb skull like him... Tufiakwa
na so o.....
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Aajumi(f): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
nwaanambra1:
somebody took advantage of the poor girls financial situation. its so clear that they where compelled to do that video. i suspect the organisers of that pageantry.

they enticed her and her friend to do the video as a collateral to get the fame - now they are blackmailing her with same video maybe because she wants out.

i so feel sorry for the poor girls. who soever is involved in this leak is capable of murder.

for those blaming her, who amongst us men will swear that he has never ask for nude pics and videos from their female friends? i have lots of videos like that from my female friends whichthey willingly sent to me and those videos gives me loads of good fun - but i cant ever imagine myself exposing it to the public.

though i deep secured those hard drives but today am going to destroy them just to make sure no one lays hands on their content.

humans can be sooo evil!

I WILL ADVICE THE POOR GIRL TO WRITE A PLEA LETTER TO GOOGLE SO THEY WILL HELP HER HIDE THE FILE ANYWHERE IT COMES UP. SHE SHOULD ALSO SEND A PLEA LETTER TO MACK ZUCKOBK...(to spell this guy name na case!) AM SURE HE CAN DELETE THE FILE FROM THEIR FACEBOOK SAVER.

Poor little girl - don't worry you will get over it - Nigerians have this tendency to forget things so fast.
. U r one in a million.....like seriously? And u neva used it to blackmail d girls? ....r u sure Abt d plea tin??.... Anyways Pple often address d issue of girls who r d victim..Dey cyber bully dem and some even go as far as committing suicide.....no one talks Abt d men behind it...so men even go as far as getting sex tapes without d girl knowing she is bin recorded...and all dis stupid wud come out and post d pictures without censoring it and still say Dey r advicing girls...wen Dey r d tools used to spread d videos...r Dey no rules to blogging?
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Aajumi(f): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
francisbarrack:
Our ladies is to b blame coz not all that ...
Ladies b warned n think deeply if someone sent u a friend request.
Wat of d ones dat were exposed by deir bfrds? Or d ones dat deir bfrd took a video without dem knowing....common blame d rit party....most men r evil.....and I also blame bloggers for helping circulate d video/ pics....r dey no rules to blogging....Some of dis girls commit suicide...some r cast out frm home.... It takes a miracle to overcome. I remember Anita a lady dat was an actress den....thank God d white man married her....she is an overcomer nw...
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by LecciGucci: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aajumi:
in Nigeria wen u r sentenced to death by hanging or shooting....d person spends up to 5- 10 yrs b4 its bin actually done

Ok dats true jumoke my luv
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by LecciGucci: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aajumi:
. U r one in a million.....like seriously? And u neva used it to blackmail d girls? ....r u sure Abt d plea tin??.... Anyways Pple often address d issue of girls who r d victim..Dey cyber bully dem and some even go as far as committing suicide.....no one talks Abt d men behind it...so men even go as far as getting sex tapes without d girl knowing she is bin recorded...and all dis stupid wud come out and post d pictures without censoring it and still say Dey r advicing girls...wen Dey r d tools used to spread d videos...r Dey no rules to blogging?

Ye i have such videos too from female folks.
No reasonable guy will leak such videos.
Knowing that d gal was loyal and respecful to send u her privates.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aajumi:

why would i do such evil to anybody? blackmailers are evil people from hell! they are on the same scale with kidnappers! they also deserve the death sentence! what else do i want from a girl that willingly gave me all of her trust! what else does she has that i need again whn she has given all to me - am talking about 50 or more girls here - i have about 2 terabytes of pics and videos of various girl friends of mine some we even had party with other guy friends! and these are very decent girls from very decent homes - some even from very wealthy parents! that want to catch some fun doesn't give anybody the right to classify them as bad! every one does nudes once in a while but its suppose to be fun not for use to kill the poor girl in future!

i even read some comments telling the poor girl to prepare to go to jail! i just laughed at their stvpidity! if only the girl knows her rights, she will be sending the idiotic murderer that leaked those videos to 25 years in prison so long as she did not permit him/her to leak it!

ITS CALLED BREACH OF PRIVACY AND ITS A JAIL-ABLE OFFENSE WORLDWIDE! IF NOT THAT SHE HAS DENIED BEING IN THE VIDEO, ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS TO SUE THE BAGGER TO COURT - STARTING WITH THE LADY THAT RECORDED IT (AM VERY SURE SHE IS INVOLVED IN THE LEAK CAUSE SHE MADE SURE SHE DIDN'T APPEAR IN THE VIDEO - AND BASED ON HER FINGERS THAT WE SAW, AM SURE SHE SHOULD BE ABOUT 30 YEARS OLD - SO SHE IS THE ONE THAT PAID THEM OR GAVE THEM THE ASSURANCE OF FAME IN ORDER TO DO THE VIDEO!).

HAD IT BEEN I KNOW THE BEAUTY QUEEN I WOULD AV TOLD HER WHAT TO DO AND THAT VIDEO WILL BE WIPED OUT OF THE INTERNET IN A FEW DAYS TIME! AFTER SENDING A PLEA TO GOOGLE AND FACE BOOK, SHE WILL PAY SOME INDIAN HACKERS AND PROGRAMMERS A PALTRY AMOUNT AND THEY WILL STUCK A VIRUS TO THE VIDEO AND ANY ONE THAT TRIES TO DOWNLOAD OR STREAM IT WILL GET INFECTED AND ENDS UP NOT WATCHING THE VIDEO - AND ANY SYSTEM THAT ALREADY HAVE THE VIDEO, ONCE ITS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET WILL GET INFECTED AND THE FILE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY WIPED OUT - BELIEVE ME ITS POSSIBLE.

I JUST FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE POOR GIRL.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Aajumi(f): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
LecciGucci:

Ye i have such videos too from female folks.
No reasonable guy will leak such videos.
Knowing that d gal was loyal and respecful to send u her privates.
. Nt all guys wud do dat....its Gud u r Nt one of dem...
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Aajumi(f): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
nwaanambra1:

why would i do such evil to anybody? blackmailers are evil people from hell! they are on the same scale with kidnappers! they also deserve the death sentence! what else do i want from a girl that willingly gave me all of her trust! what else does she has that i need again whn she has given all to me - am talking about 50 or more girls here - i have about 2 terabytes of pics and videos of various girl friends of mine some we even had party with other guy friends! and these are very decent girls from very decent homes - some even from very wealthy parents! that want to catch some fun doesn't give anybody the right to classify them as bad! every one does nudes once in a while but its suppose to be fun not for use to kill the poor girl in future!

i even read some comments telling the poor girl to prepare to go to jail! i just laughed at their stvpidity! if only the girl knows her rights, she will be sending the idiotic murderer that leaked those videos to 25 years in prison so long as she did not permit him/her to leak it!

ITS CALLED BREACH OF PRIVACY AND ITS A JAIL-ABLE OFFENSE WORLDWIDE! IF NOT THAT SHE HAS DENIED BEING IN THE VIDEO, ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS TO SUE THE BAGGER TO COURT - STARTING WITH THE LADY THAT RECORDED IT (AM VERY SURE SHE IS INVOLVED IN THE LEAK CAUSE SHE MADE SURE SHE DIDN'T APPEAR IN THE VIDEO - AND BASED ON HER FINGERS THAT WE SAW, AM SURE SHE SHOULD BE ABOUT 30 YEARS OLD - SO SHE IS THE ONE THAT PAID THEM OR GAVE THEM THE ASSURANCE OF FAME IN ORDER TO DO THE VIDEO!).

HAD IT BEEN I KNOW THE BEAUTY QUEEN I WOULD AV TOLD HER WHAT TO DO AND THAT VIDEO WILL BE WIPED OUT OF THE INTERNET IN A FEW DAYS TIME! AFTER SENDING A PLEA TO GOOGLE AND FACE BOOK, SHE WILL PAY SOME INDIAN HACKERS AND PROGRAMMERS A PALTRY AMOUNT AND THEY WILL STUCK A VIRUS TO THE VIDEO AND ANY ONE THAT TRIES TO DOWNLOAD OR STREAM IT WILL GET INFECTED AND ENDS UP NOT WATCHING THE VIDEO - AND ANY SYSTEM THAT ALREADY HAVE THE VIDEO, ONCE ITS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET WILL GET INFECTED AND THE FILE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY WIPED OUT - BELIEVE ME ITS POSSIBLE.

I JUST FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE POOR GIRL.
Really didnt knw all dat legal info....thanks....like I said u r one in a million.....u can't imagine nw many lives has bin destroyed tru dis animalistic behaviour of some Pple.....dere was one I saw on someone fone a girl who was drugged by her frds in Kwara. They called plenty Pple into d room, made her naked played wit every part of her body opened her p u s s y.....and recorded it.....I was weeping for her. Just because she dated one of dem bfrd...
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by francisbarrack(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aajumi:
Wat of d ones dat were exposed by deir bfrds? Or d ones dat deir bfrd took a video without dem knowing....common blame d rit party....most men r evil.....and I also blame bloggers for helping circulate d video/ pics....r dey no rules to blogging....Some of dis girls commit suicide...some r cast out frm home.... It takes a miracle to overcome. I remember Anita a lady dat was an actress den....thank God d white man married her....she is an overcomer nw...

Thanks for this insight n at d same time , ladies has to b cautious of der selfish interest coz some can go to any length to satisfied there selfish interest. Kidnapper, ritualist , fraudster n rapist r rampant n there major target r ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Announcer007(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
bamosagie:
If we have a proactive security set up the op would have been in position to help the police unravel cases of blackmails, but we have a kick and follow policing system.. Too bad.

I can provide his phone numbers to start with but I don't know what good that would do. Seems nobody that relates to Chidimma on this forum
Re: Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) by Announcer007(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2016
I gave such a previledged information out for free and Nairaland mods couldn't even take it to front page in order to get people attention !

Theirs a development on Chidimma Okeke blackmail video case now.
Eche has been mentioned by the the owner of the bank account he used in blackmailing Chidimma.

Security operatives went to prison to question him. Anambra state government are interested in the case.

Please to the Sss, Eche is the guy you are looking for. He has hundreds of videos of girls with cucumber and other objects in a memory card and in his gmail account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Man Dressed Well Armed With A Knife In Abuja / A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. / SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.