Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? (1483 Views)

"Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Any Alternative Of Abovesms.com For Bulksms? / Does Anyone Know Any Alternative To Graphcard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? by dollarsfan: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Is there any alternative to Clickbank affiliate marketing program?

Please help me out on this question.
Re: Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? by trendychap: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Dollar$fan,

I think the only alternative to Clickbank affiliate marketing program is Moreniche and for more information about the program visit my blogsite link below.I so much love the program because of it great advantage over Clickbank i.e it does not require a dime
,no foreign address,all countries are very much welcome including Nigeria and above all their commision is quite decent.

I think with this liittle info i have been of great help to you.

Cheers.
Re: Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
I go for amazon. They are more reliable as far as i an concerned because they are an already established company. They welcome every country, and you don't even need a domiciliary account to get your earnings. Email me for more details
Re: Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? by dayus444: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2009
I'm also a member of moreniche. They have all the tools nd resources u need 2 succeed.
Re: Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? by dayus444: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2009
I'm also a member of moreniche. They have all the tools nd resources u need 2 succeed.
Re: Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? by trendychap: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2009
@dayus444,

Keep up the good job and the money rolling in.
Re: Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? by matured(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
Just as trendychap has said Moreniche program is the easiest,no discrimination and down to earth affiliate program have seen.I am also a member there and i will urge you dollar$fan to go check out their products.

cheers guys!
Re: Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? by trendychap: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2009
@Mature,

Cheers dude, keep up the good job and the money($$$) rolling in as well,

I wish you all the best in your online endeavours,

Cheers.
Re: Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? by dollarsfan: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2009
Hello Guys,

Thanks for your great contributions.Please keep the contributions coming in.

(1) (Reply)

Uyo (akwa Ibom) Anybody Know Nice Reasonable Hotel, With A/c? / Can I Start A Poultry With 800k? / Help Me! I Need Business Ideas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.