Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Am I The Worst? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I The Worst? (1422 Views)

Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Worst? by hordunayodt: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Have taken job search as a full time job these days, people I know have been telling me to think of something I can do instead of a job search, not that I can't think of other things,but I think it should be a job first and acquire some capital to venture into other business. I've ransacked my head as what I can start in a little way, nothing is coming up, could it be I don't have ideas or my mind is on getting a job? Not that I'm lazy cos recently I searched for voluntary jobs, just to be leaving home. Anyone in my shoes? Anyone that can help? I W illl ne grateful.
Re: Am I The Worst? by hordunayodt: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Why just views? Pls say something.
Re: Am I The Worst? by Abraham1986: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
The Kingdom of GOD suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force. Good things may come so easy and sometimes difficult. I have just one word for u. WINNERS DONT QUIT... U can move out and take ur hard copy CV to organisations....schools should not be left out just to start with
Re: Am I The Worst? by hordunayodt: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: Am I The Worst? by rubysecret: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahahahahaha!!! U think u are the only one in such situation? Sorry i dnt mean mock. But my dear, i have been There. First thing first, hold on to whatever u believe in, keep telling anybody who cares to listen about ur job hunt, re-asses ur résume appropriately, be focused on what career path u want move round to those places and drop ur cvs even online. While u waite for d job kip praying and prophesying good on Ur certificate everyday, check newspaper for vacancies and be patient for God, with time he Will do it. Just make sure Dat a week dnt pass without u droping ur cv either physically or online and prophesy good paying job over ur life. Trust d living God and he Will do. Am in Ur shoes and m employing dis method someone taught me and am seeing result and above all u Will realise That ur fear will die while ur courage Will grow. With time the unmerited correct job Will surface. Just worship God and kip submiting ur cvs and be focus on what u want, trust me it Will come. I Hope dis tips helps.takia

11 Likes

Re: Am I The Worst? by izutex007(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
keep your search real bro. It will surely pay off.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Worst? by amicable09(f): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lol.
You aren't the worst OP! As much as I don't encourage full time job search, I'll say if you are searching right then it's OK otherwise while searching look for 'distractors' in a positive light, be gainfully engaged

Soon you will get what you are searching for.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Worst? by uchendu99(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Stay in paid employment until you have enough financial resources to start your own business.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Worst? by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bro u aren't the only one in this, am also wearing the same shoes wit u, God will perfect his work in our lives, keep searching its not late man

1 Like

Re: Am I The Worst? by Mpyaw: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ranbaxy Nigeria Limited a SunPharma Company, is the fifth largest speciality generic pharmaceutical company in the world. We provide high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by healthcare professionals and patients in over 150 countries. It is also India's largest, most trusted, and most valuable pharmaceuticals company by market capitalisation. Our global revenues exceed US$ 4.5 billion.

We attribute our growth and success to our over 30,000 strong multi-cultural workforce from over 50 different nationalities. Our team has taken Sun Pharma to the heights that it has scaled and are now working to take it further up on its high growth trajectory.

We recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Personnel Assistant / Marketing Information System Officer

Job Description
This position will be responsible for all marketing Information system and also assist the Managing Director in daily marketing operational activities
Requirements
Bachelor Degree in Management Science or B.Sc. Computer Science with at least two 2 years experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical Company
He / She must possess the virtues / attributes of enthusiasm, energy creativity, excellent communications and interpersonal skills are very essential
Knowledge of SAP / Excel, Power point is a must
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: sm_vacancy@ranbaxy.com
Or
Drop the credentials to:
Human Resources Manager,
Ranbaxy Nigeria Limited,
Abimbola House,
24, Abimbola Street,
Ilasamaja,
Lagos State.
Re: Am I The Worst? by Topmostt: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
OP, its not easy. I understand you perfectly. Everyone keeps telling you to look for what you can do for yourself. Its even worse if you studied a proffessional course like Engineering. . Its really Sad the way Nigeria is.
Re: Am I The Worst? by hordunayodt: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
rubysecret:
Hahahahahaha!!! U think u are the only one in such situation? Sorry i dnt mean mock. But my dear, i have been There. First thing first, hold on to whatever u believe in, keep telling anybody who cares to listen about ur job hunt, re-asses ur résume appropriately, be focused on what career path u want move round to those places and drop ur cvs even online. While u waite for d job kip praying and prophesying good on Ur certificate everyday, check newspaper for vacancies and be patient for God, with time he Will do it. Just make sure Dat a week dnt pass without u droping ur cv either physically or online and prophesy good paying job over ur life. Trust d living God and he Will do. Am in Ur shoes and m employing dis method someone taught me and am seeing result and above all u Will realise That ur fear will die while ur courage Will grow. With time the unmerited correct job Will surface. Just worship God and kip submiting ur cvs and be focus on what u want, trust me it Will come. I Hope dis tips helps.takia
Thanks big, it really helped. You're a big saviour
Re: Am I The Worst? by hordunayodt: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
brownemmanuel43:
Bro u aren't the only one in this, am also wearing the same shoes wit u, God will perfect his work in our lives, keep searching its not late man
Our shoe sizes might be different though. Smiles wink smiley
Re: Am I The Worst? by hordunayodt: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
amicable09:
Lol.
You aren't the worst OP! As much as I don't encourage full time job search, I'll say if you are searching right then it's OK otherwise while searching look for 'distractors' in a positive light, be gainfully engaged

Soon you will get what you are searching for.
Thanks sweets ,your diary Is a positive distractor wink

1 Like

Re: Am I The Worst? by amicable09(f): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
hordunayodt:

Thanks sweets ,your diary Is a positive distractor wink
Lol
I'll take that as a compliment,Thanks a bunch!

Apply for an online course, that's also a positive distraction. You'll be learning stuff outside the traditional classroom setting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Petronomics Limited / Vacancy At Nestle Nigeria Plc For Products Distributors Nationwide / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.