Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Issues With Moderators - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Issues With Moderators (465 Views)

Issues With My MMM GH Order-anybody Else Experiencing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues With Moderators by SHOT(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2016
I was banned some weeks ago, I mailed the moderators and there was no reply or acknowledgment of my mail. This is d mail sent.
"Good day, i just noticed that I was banned and some of my post in the investment section had been removed. This is an unjust and a bias action.
Nairaland is a forum where various people come to share ideas, seek advice and possibly solutions. In as much as rules as appropriate to keep the sanity and integrity of the forum, these rules should b made wit the interest of users as heart. It should be enforced without being seen as bias.
Am a genuine entrepreneur whose business needs investors. Nairaland has helped in no small way to reach out to potential investors and I have met people who actually invested in my business. But logging in only to discover all my post have been deleted will not only raise issues on the genuiness of my business to user who follow but also raise trust issues.
If people can be allowed to seek for business advice, investment advice, then we should be also allow to prefer solutions to them in form of investment opportunities.
This is my humble submission."

I believe the rules should be reviewed and appropriate adjustment made.
Cc: seun
Cc: dominique
Cc: Mrknowitall
Cc: FOD
Cc: puskin
Cc: naijacutee
Cc: nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Raw Cashew Nuts Needed / Investor And Or Partner Needed For Microfinance Institution Business / Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.