Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Please I Need Help/advice On What To Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Help/advice On What To Do (688 Views)

Guy on Facebook giving advice on how to rape a girl / Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. / Detective's Advice On How To Stay Alive When Kidnapped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help/advice On What To Do by netflicks(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2016
I paid in 95k to a GTBank account, the owner of the account is my friend in Georgia. i intend paying for some items which he said it will be possible for him to help me using his mastard card to withdraw the money and pay for the items.

Presently now he is telling me the atm could not dispense cash and after calling gtbank customer care they told him his card has been blocked for using it on different atm cash point. i requested a refund of my money and he told me there is no way he can refund the money because he does not operate internet banking and he must have a token to do that.

I have been to Gtbank to complain and ask for a payment reversal but i was told it cant be reversed. is there any other way to get my money please i need advice..

i told him to download gtbank mobile app which is free on gtbank web, i even gave him a direct download link but he told me the app is requesting he make a purchase.

Now he no longer pick my calls nor reply my chats..i don't know what to do please i will appreciate any useful information i could get here....

Re: Please I Need Help/advice On What To Do by 4reala(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2016
U said he is ur friend abi. Then later wen u pple meet, u collect ur money, shikena cool
Re: Please I Need Help/advice On What To Do by netflicks(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2016
he is not coming to Nigeria any sooner...
Re: Please I Need Help/advice On What To Do by Xclusivegrin007(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
U don enter one chance...:p

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots Own Mother 2 Days After Returning Home From A 30-year Jail Sentence! / Fulani Hersmen Attack Another Benue Community / Family Tackles DSS As Son Dies In Agency’s Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.