Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

2bad's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2bad's Profile / 2bad's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2009
the literal definition of CRACKLES, can be looked at in the likes of a JOKE.or perhaps CLOWN, dont mind him probably he is now with cheveron or shell, grin grin grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2009
@Odungbenga
Its seems you and I are at the same venue, but we are to report on sunday 26th of July, this is my phone number, 08028252192, please lets talk together on phone before resumption.
On behalf of everybody on the trend I'll like to thank God for being so merciful, Once again congratuations.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2009
keep this chat room going, guys dont give up.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2009
@jodina;
I heard dat too, from a friend who is among the first batch, God we call on thee to intervern for us this month.
It is well with us.this month by his grace.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2009
Guys thanks for the encouragement, we wouldnt loose hope!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
so so, shocked
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2009
, embarassed sad undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
alive people, The devil is shamed already.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2009
i pray to my dear God that this week should be the week because i am becoming weary.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2009
i pray tomy dear God dat this week should be the week.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2009
the end of the first quarter of the bank is this month end so lets see what will happen in th coming week, God is good all the time people.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
another week gone yet again!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2009
faith,hope and patience is now the name of the game.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
@zelaws; we appreciate, your info.thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
@fincat;
i dont think resigning a week to your resumption is a big deal when you have gotten your offer letter,so please dont judge us if we resigned, it is just normal for you to resign if you have gotten an appointment letter from your new place, I think this affected most of us in this chat room.
I resigned the last friday before the resumption sunday, so what do you have to say about that.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 5:00am On Jun 22, 2009
but honestly this is unfair, we were actually suppose to resume work this month and want went wrongand where; our colleagues in the first batch have started working already and we are at home trying to play the patient dog after some of us resigned from previous appointment, that was at least paying pur bills, now all we do is sulk at home, this is getting veryy disappointing and i am getting really worried , honestly.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 4:53am On Jun 22, 2009
some words of encouragement there, Jodina
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2009
I am extremely BOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2009
This week is gone again, yet another week gone after my resignation and still i am yet to resume the job that made me resign what a WORLD THAT WE LIVE IN.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2009
All is well that ends well, this is definitely going to end well, guys!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
@More2293:
Its around the corner my guy.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2009
@sMila;
A man who lost hope is a dead man, keep the hope alive.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
@more2293;What can we do but to carry ourselves along, i think that through this forum our voices can be heard loud and clear, hope alive!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
its going to happen guys, gongo aso
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2009
Na wah ooooooooooo!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
God is able.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2009
shggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2009
I hope the staff of Union bank are reading this trend too, so that they can know the fate of some people is being toyed with by their delay.a lot of us here resigned from previous jobs and now are finding it difficult to make ends meet. It is not fair at all.I hope this message gets to the Human Resource Manager so that he can feel our pain and the pressure we are now facing from kins and the society at large. sad shocked shocked
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2009
after the end of this week, i guess we have to wait to see what next week will unveil, dont give up guys , its well
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch by 2bad(m): 12:53am On Jun 06, 2009
its well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.