Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

2Blessed2stress's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Blessed2stress's Profile / 2Blessed2stress's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Tips On Writing and Developing A Better longterm Business Plan by 2Blessed2stress: 7:04am On May 16, 2015
What is a business without proper planning ? It is bound to crash land. Nevertheless, from time to time, we will be bringing you Great tips on taking your business idea or any compiled portfolio at hand to a new level of adventure....

Stay tuned for more cool
Webmasters / Re: Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow by 2Blessed2stress: 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
Johnakwehblog:

its cool!

grin
Romance / Re: A Poem For Naturally Beautiful Ladies - Beauty Is Skin Deep by 2Blessed2stress: 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
jamex93:
grin grin grin

what's so funny buddy cheesy ?

Mimienudles:
Oh dearie, that was sweet!

I got another poem for ladies with dimples. But will post it some other time cool
Romance / Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? by 2Blessed2stress: 10:28pm On May 07, 2015
Format her memory... It works like "charm"
Romance / A Poem For Naturally Beautiful Ladies - Beauty Is Skin Deep by 2Blessed2stress: 10:26pm On May 07, 2015
Outside beauty reflects,
in shape and form
and appearance.
Changing as time
passes.
Making way for a
new day.

Inner beauty is a
reflection of the
soul and mind and heart.
Staying true to it's
nature;
Making way for a new
season.

Check out pics and more http://seedofessence..com/2015/05/beauty-is-skin-deep.html
Webmasters / Re: Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow by 2Blessed2stress: 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
Johnakwehblog:

its cool!

Thanks man cool.
Webmasters / Re: Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow by 2Blessed2stress: 10:40pm On May 06, 2015
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Look At Me piercingly? by 2Blessed2stress: 3:00am On May 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
*Covers face.*
i wanted to open this kind of thread o . . . But i was scared of the response i would get. Too many haters.

Yea bro , you got to feel it. Constructive criticism is part of life. Even Jesus Christ wasn't immune to it.

Cherlene:

Good evening
Sorry to hear!
You ONLY need the VALIDATION of Christ not MAN.
Cherlene

You spoke like a virtuous woman... More grace to you cool

MojAyo:
I'm telling u,so fucking ugly,yuck

And others like Larrysky, ireneony, etc speaking from both sides of their mouths.... What were you expecting ? Some kid sagging and flying his colors high ? C'mon, the experiment is over.... It is back to base Ten
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Look At Me piercingly? by 2Blessed2stress: 5:30am On Apr 30, 2015
kambili999:
you don't have a dp and you didn't attach a picture and you expect us to say something nice huh. maybe you don't have a pleasant face. That could be the reason.

I just wanted an imaginative answer devoid of sentiments. Anyways, I added a dp, you can feed your eyes...for as long as the pic is there.
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Look At Me piercingly? by 2Blessed2stress: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2015
Pheals:
Rolling on the floor...gals only like looking @gorilla too much because they can satisfied them

That means in their eyes, they value a gorilla more than you undecided
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Look At Me piercingly? by 2Blessed2stress: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
...you have piercing eyes..so I guess they're returning back the good gesture.. wink

Geez.... It's strange.
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Look At Me piercingly? by 2Blessed2stress: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
As in you're too ugly or you're too handsome?

Sir pls..post your pictures let's see your looks

I don't know. Besides, I don't qualify people based on looks. I just roll with the flow. So i don't expect the same...

Anyways, to feed your eyes... here you go....
Romance / Why Do Ladies Look At Me piercingly? by 2Blessed2stress: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
As in recently, they seem to be looking at me piercingly undecided. It is kinda getting too much.... I need a break cool
Religion / Re: Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by 2Blessed2stress: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2015
It's all good. I will add Majek Fashek in the next selections. A good Naija representation.

2 Likes

Religion / Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment by 2Blessed2stress: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2015
I just took my time to make this selection. Gospel Reggae will bring a revolution to the gospel music industry in Nigeria and Africa at large.

The Lion ===== Lloyd Brown
Let Jah be praised ==== Jah Cure
Salvation ===== Junior Kelly
World Gone Crazy ==== Admiral Tibett
Jah Love Lifted Me ==== Mikie Spice
Thank You ==== Chevelle Franklin and Lady G
Mekey Burn ==== Richie Spice
Never Dis De Man ==== Sanchez
Every Knee Shall Bow ==== Garney Silk, C Chaplin and Cocoa Tea
Give Jah Praise ===== Glen Washington
Moving On ===== Glen Washington
Day of Rejoicing ==== Glen Washington
Too Blessed ===== Mykel Rose
So much thing to say ==== Miky Spice
Destiny ==== Buju Banton
He will restore ==== Osmond Collins
Storm is Over ==== Don Campbell
Why worry about them when you can pray ==== Culture
Smile ===== Junior Kelly
Prayer is the Key ==== Yellow Man.
Forward Up ==== Brent Dowe

For more visit http://seedofessence..com/2015/04/21-gospel-reggae-songs-for-your-soul.html And let us know you thoughts on this genre of music.
Education / Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by 2Blessed2stress: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Moscow has one of the best, I have been in there cool
Romance / Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by 2Blessed2stress: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's alright cool .

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.