Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

2Blessed2stress's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Blessed2stress's Profile / 2Blessed2stress's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by 2Blessed2stress: 5:55am On Jun 09, 2015
I like his rugged shoe cool And am gonna buy it cheesy
Religion / Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by 2Blessed2stress: 5:15am On Jun 09, 2015
I would do the same. Can only smoosh and kiss. No sex until the profound mutual understanding is done cool
Business / Re: Quitting My Job! Need Ideas On How To Startup On My Own. by 2Blessed2stress: 5:25am On Jun 04, 2015
You will need a thorough research and feasibility study to come up with a comprehensive business plan. I can do that for you.

But to start with, you need to recognize your passion that motivates you and comes natural to you. That way you can easily blend into your start-up and keep growing from day one cool.
Business / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by 2Blessed2stress: 12:41am On Jun 03, 2015
sweetval:
22 of 22 books??

22. sorry i made a mistake cool
Business / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by 2Blessed2stress: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2015
polymathic:
tis 22 in total, state ur location? Then we get to know cost of transportation also to be included..

My Location is Abuja. Are you sending fairly used or new ones - Note that I don't welcome pirated copies- Send me the list of the 22 different titles to digitite(at)hotmail.com

thanks
Business / Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by 2Blessed2stress: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Salvation of the soul
The practicality of faith
Upliftment of the spirit
God's Love
God's Peace
Change
Forgiveness
Grace
Patience
Prayers
Holy Spirit

I need 2 titles each. Making it 22 books in total. Start your cost, terms of business and lets get going.

Thanks cool
Romance / Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by 2Blessed2stress: 8:30am On May 31, 2015
Focus on actualizing your goals. Your genuine girlfriend will come along when you least expect it cool
Romance / Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by 2Blessed2stress: 8:27am On May 31, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
with this post, i believe that the romance section is begining to make some sense. This your post too try. Don't give gals that "attention" get busy at actualizing your dreams and u will see them come to you by default.

Confirm cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) by 2Blessed2stress: 12:49pm On May 28, 2015
Okay. We don see am cool
Travel / Re: Living In Calabar by 2Blessed2stress: 8:06am On May 28, 2015
Phema:
That is like my best city in Nigeria. Love it!
And no, i don't think it's expensive. At least, nothing compared to Lag or Abj.

Thanks buddy. setting up in ABJ has been quite a ride. I need convenience cool So, I am making a move.
Travel / Re: Living In Calabar by 2Blessed2stress: 8:05am On May 28, 2015
adonisgold:
Accommodation is quite expensive in Cally, let's say a one bed room apartment goes for 150k-200 depending on the area. Calabar municipality is costlier, Calabar South is cheap but not as developed. Food is quite expensive too, buying food in Calabar is traumatic, it is best you cook. Transportation is very cheap, a drop to almost anywhere is 500, if the distance is not much 300.

Thank you for taking the time to add value to this thread. I think I will start from Calabar South. How much does a self contain and even a room cost there ? And don't they have public transport, must one convey by drop ?

How about water availability ? At least, I can cook my food and eat out sometimes during weekend.
Travel / Living In Calabar by 2Blessed2stress: 6:58am On May 27, 2015
What does it entail ? As in cost of accommodation in different areas and so on. If you have had first hand experience, kindly relate your input cool
Romance / Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by 2Blessed2stress: 6:53am On May 27, 2015
Look for Orange signs cool
Business / Inspiring Quotes Toward Start Up Success by 2Blessed2stress: 6:48am On May 27, 2015
According to Robert Hisrich…

“Entrepreneurship requires a deep study of the environment, possessing and developing the required skills, networking and an executable and fund-able business plans”.

Thus, change occur in every business.

“A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don’t have a Job” – Fats Domino.

Great Quotes toward entrepreneurship success: part one

“Never fear shadows: They simply mean there’s light shinning somewhere”. Ruth E.Renkel

“Nine tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time”. Theordore Roosevelt

“Remember it is never too late to be, what you might have been”- George Eliot

And for more http://seedofessence..com/2015/05/great-quotes-toward-entrepreneurship.html
Romance / Re: How to Love genuinely from Your Mind,soul, Heart by 2Blessed2stress: 5:04am On May 27, 2015
Love no dey exist among us again ? Hmm undecided
Religion / Why Do People Do This ? by 2Blessed2stress: 7:12am On May 24, 2015
They profess Christianity, yet they heathens in mind, soul, and heart ?
Health / Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by 2Blessed2stress: 11:02am On May 23, 2015
Embrace Jah... The alpha and Omega cool and the author and finisher of our faith. In his rest all Sanity cheesy
Events / Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by 2Blessed2stress: 10:59am On May 23, 2015
So lovely... I admire her courage, understanding and love for her passion cool

More grease to your cheeks honey tongue
Romance / Re: Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? by 2Blessed2stress: 10:56am On May 23, 2015
No. It's not ideal. Love is a choice and it takes two to tango. It should be based on genuine reasons and consent. To get a full grasp on this, I came up with a detailed article http://seedofessence..com/2015/05/navigating-seas-toward-real-love-part_15.html
Romance / How to Love genuinely from Your Mind,soul, Heart by 2Blessed2stress: 9:19am On May 23, 2015
Part One:

Imagine yourself on a platform, just swinging to balance. You experience the waves, working to manage the storms; then you realize that, “there is no love in fear, and no fear in love. There is no option than to keep steering toward the high seas of real love.
No one is perfect; we just need to direct our positive emotional energy into making our imperfections fitting. Since life is like being on a roller coaster ride, staying true to our sense of self is significant to loving genuinely.

Our existence as human beings who crave something deep and meaningful as love is not a coincidence. Rather, in our hearts, there is a space to be filled. It is a reality we must accept, for light to shine through and illuminate our surroundings. Every human being on earth was born with a heart of gold. In hindsight, nurturing that heart to keep growing and navigating the sea toward genuine love is at the foundation of what we do and our lifestyle and approach toward life. Go to http://seedofessence..com/ for concise detailed edition

Part two:

Despite how precious a relationship may be, both partners should know that, when misunderstanding arises, a third party can only contribute their best, the ultimate decisions rest on the shoulders of both partners to always sort out their differences and come to a mutual understanding. Therefore, following the right principles will go a long way in straightening things out. As we gradually come to terms with reality in all ramifications of life. Something must keep us going, notwithstanding. And for the most part, that something always happens to be passion. Since love is a choice, it doesn’t happen out of thin air, something must drive it: what could this be? http://seedofessence..com/

http://seedofessence..com/
Religion / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? by 2Blessed2stress: 5:53pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Ok I will get back to you

Okay
Religion / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? by 2Blessed2stress: 3:53pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I can arrange them for you if you want.

If you don't have the whole 49. You can send the list of the ones you have based on my list...
Religion / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? by 2Blessed2stress: 3:22pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Now I understand better, I can get you these books and more;

The love revolution, Joyce Meyer
God loves you David Jeremiah
e.t.c

God is in control....Charles Stanley
Billy Graham...Peace with God
e.t.c

Do yourself a favour, forgive.....Joyce Meyer
Total Forgiveness..RT Kendall
e.t.c

and so on

Your comprehension is noteworthy...

Could you kindly send me 49 of them as I outlined above to digitite(at)hotmail.com ... And we shall move forward from there ...

I also need books on change, such as "Seasons of Change" by the late Dr Myles Munroe...If you know of new and upcoming authors/ministers on christian books, do recommend...
Religion / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? by 2Blessed2stress: 2:59pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Salvation of the soul....Watchman Nee
The practicality of faith.... Edwin Ford

God's love......R.C Sproul
God's peace.....Lynett Hagin

They are a lot of books, it depends on the one you want

Those are outstanding lists....

This is a complete outline of what I need....

Focus on:

1.The Salvation of the Soul : 7books from different authors
2. The Practicality of Faith : 7books from different authors
3. The up-liftment of the spirit : 7books from different authors
4. God's Love : 7books from different authors
5. God's Peace : 7 books from different authors
6. Forgiveness : 7 books from different authors
7. Change : 7 books from different authors....

Altogether making them 7x7 = 49 .
Religion / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? by 2Blessed2stress: 2:33pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

How many copies do you want for each?

And let it be for 32 different authors.....
Religion / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? by 2Blessed2stress: 2:31pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

And I would want 7 copies each for each purpose for a start.....

That is 7x5 = 32 copies....
Religion / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? by 2Blessed2stress: 2:24pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

First state the authors and the title of books you have available. Also, let me know if they are new or fairly used....
Religion / Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? by 2Blessed2stress: 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I can arrange them for you if you want.

Okay. What are your terms and conditions ?
Religion / Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? by 2Blessed2stress: 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
Focused on:

1.The Salvation of the Soul
2. The Practicality of Faith
3. The up-liftment of the spirit
4. God's Love
5. God's Peace
Romance / Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by 2Blessed2stress: 12:15pm On May 16, 2015
You make a lot of sense in your post. But the last thing that can happen to a man is for a woman to marry him cause of his money or "comfortable lifestyle". Because , if she see's other wealthier family, she will be envious of them and may cheat on you with a far RICHER dude.

Work for your purpose and goal in life.

To quote an Author , "The worst thing is to succeed before you are prepared".

3 Likes

Business / Re: In Need Of A Business Researcher/writer by 2Blessed2stress: 12:08pm On May 16, 2015
You can reach me at udatech(at)outlook.com , besides there is a very good Business planning Software that already got half of the job done with well researched blueprint to choose from. Email me and I will send it to you for review.
Celebrities / Re: Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations by 2Blessed2stress: 9:38am On May 16, 2015
hatux:
They're all cool and nice!

Now, that is my prerequisite cheesy

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.