Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,243 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

2Brave's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Brave's Profile / 2Brave's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Satellite TV Technology / Re: FTA Whatsap Group by 2Brave: 2:25pm On May 17, 2015
Politics / Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by 2Brave: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Who be this person wey post this.... I guess you have never been to Bayelsa, the ex presido wey get more than thirty Mansions in Bayelsa only.. Do ur research you well.
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines by 2Brave: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
She Don go hide d money well well.... Madam naa u still go Waka go back and bring d money wen dem start to fight corruption for Nigeria

2 Likes

Phones / Re: I Need A Custom Rom For Gowin M6 by 2Brave: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please who can help me with Tecno S9 Rom
Phones / Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 2Brave: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
What type of bussines is Jumia promoting? When Konga sold Infinix Zero we didnt wait this long to order and get the phone delivered.. And the phone was always available on konga web site.. Pls Jumia if can't handle this business allow our able Konga to do it...... I know even no how una take collect there customer seff
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by 2Brave: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
@Etcetera.... From your write up I can say for fact you are still very young and can comprehend what you see around you, the country is already in shamble no institution is working as it out to. Bokoharam is governing some part of Nigeria and you say calling out for Change by those who love there father land and those who still know the National Anthem and value it meaning..... I bet your ancestors will be ashame of you now. The little money given to you will some finish that's when you will wake up...cos I know u have been Hypnotize
Phones / Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by 2Brave: 12:21am On Dec 22, 2014
I subscribe for MTN data bundle with ( 120 to 131) believing all i was told that 1.5gig and 3.5gig will both work 24hrs but only after exhausting 1.5gig i decovered that my phone refuse connecting. It later connected around 9:00pm in the night.. This is truly unfair cause the main aim of my subscribing is to use it during that not night i still have over 2.6gig left and my subscribtion is expiring on the 24/12/2014. Pls kindly resolve the issue my number is 08055110030. i ported
Nairaland / General / Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by 2Brave: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Its pains me to see that everything in Nigeria today is been drag in to Politics. All those saying this letter is fake should try and visit any Barracks close to them. I challenge them all, engage in constructuve conversation with any Soldier and come back here and Post his/her findinds.....

Some people have eyes truly yet cant see... And some have Brains yet they dont use it
Nairaland / General / Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by 2Brave: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Reference(m): 11:27pm
I doubt this was written by a serving officer in the capacity he mentions for the simple reason that it is short on details. Just as a matter of fact. One example. The infantry soldier regards his weapon in combat as his soul. Why can't this person be specific as to the inferiority or indequacy of the weapon systems provided viz the insurgents and its direct influence in the theatre or specific engagements.

It is not unusual for battlefield feedback to get through to the QM and adjustments can be made but these have to be specific. Are their AK's jamming in the dust, are the magazines inadequate. How many crates of 7.62 does each section carry. Transport, food, water, flak jackets. These are the things a typical soldier is concerned about. A typical soldier will not know the intricacies of command and control and he is not interested.

I feel the problems depicted occur in the offices not on the field. The ultimate impact may be felt there but I can wager that there are power struggles going on within mid to upper level command and control, that is responsible for this. The broad amount of information collated in this report is just beyond that of a typical serving soldier in the theatre and its lack of detail speaks of something more akin to politics rather than operational.

I guess you feel proud writting such Trash. You guys dont want to believe abi, no problem the letter is detail enough let wait and see. When the Army will start falling apart it is the same you guys that will still cry the Most. We all shld remember this......Only The Family that Death Visit Knows Tears will surely....... All the Thomases kindly look for Soldiers around you and simply ask question maybe it will help in your reasoning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by 2Brave: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
@ major466(m): 10:38pm
How are we sure this letter is from a soldier? I have no doubt in my mind that this letter is not from a soldier. A well written letter from a paid blogger.

I beleive you attended Night school if not go back and read what that Army Officer wrote again...... Cos he indicated where he serve, Appointment and Deployment. Wen everybody go leave the Army Job and go back home that time una eyes go clear.... You wey dey type nonsense go know say naa ur community be the next Boko Haram target

7 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by 2Brave: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
I read some post and felt pity for some guys making stupid comment, you think the Officer is lieing or joking? I wish you have Soldier friends or family memeber serving in d North East then you will know the Officer is say the truth that every other Officer is so afraid so say... Soldiers have been cry out for so long yet no one believe them. That Officer is Brave but am sorry to say he is a gonna now.....

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by 2Brave: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2014
Pls kindly add me the d group. 08037970103
Career / Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by 2Brave: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2014
Private - #49,000
Lcpl- #56,000
Cpl- #58,000
Sgt- #65,000

Will post the others later.... But just know this they are not will paid. Cos from this money they buy Uniforms, Boots, and other things needed to serve this country. Only arms and Ammunition they don't buy

1 Like

Phones / Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 2Brave: 2:46am On Aug 22, 2014
ebuka144(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15
[10:09AM, 8/9/2014] Hyper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/csvpukyfx5m0m4x/i1s_140701__recovery_140807-151817.img
Please will the above recovery And Cmw for innjoo i1s works for Innjoo i2? Kindly help out becos I just rooted my innjoo i2 and want to run recovery for it.

Pls who have answers to my above questions?
Phones / Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 2Brave: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
I made use of Root genius try it
Phones / Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 2Brave: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
ebuka144(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15
[10:09AM, 8/9/2014] Hyper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/csvpukyfx5m0m4x/i1s_140701__recovery_140807-151817.img
Please will the above recovery And Cmw for innjoo i1s works for Innjoo i2? Kindly help out becos I just rooted my innjoo i2 and want to run recovery for it

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.