Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

2dotsproperties's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2dotsproperties's Profile / 2dotsproperties's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Pets / Re: Incorrect post by 2dotsproperties: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
windvane:
i was the first to warm everyone about that post but greedy user went ahead without asking questions.When I contacted the so called guy,he acted good but I was better,after the normal questions and answers and how I can get the dog,the first red flag was when he asked if I wanted him to deliver,I told him we should meet,he said he had so many deliveries to make,that I should pay on delivery....Cool I said!!!next thing ,he was asking me to send some payments for basket to carry the dog,I said no,I will not pay a dime till I see the said dog,he ran away immediately!!!i came on this forum and told everyone to be careful!!!but fly wey no Dey hear word go follow shit always

Thank you for your diligence.

People should learn to follow basic safety rules for online transactions. Never pay until you see the product/goods or pet in this case.

I hope the lesson is clear for everyone.

Thanks
Pets / Re: Incorrect post by 2dotsproperties: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
NAijaNAzi:

I understand English very well thanks very much.
Its just that your attitude towards the whole matter didn't speak well of someone who wants to run an open, legit platform.
I'm just saying, you should have taken down the ad the moment you heard someone was scammed and carried out your investigation instead of just leaving it so that more people would fall victim and if the owner of the ad is not guilty, putting it back up wouldn't be a problem would it?
I apologise if my post offended you
I was just stating my observation from your attitude towards the whole thing.

Apology noted.
However, you need to understand that they are processes for every type of complaint. We cannot just act based on hearsay. From the beginning we asked for evidence but only got insults and innuendos. Things do not work that way. We seek to protect both buyers and sellers, and must remain impartial till all the facts are know.
Pets / Re: Incorrect post by 2dotsproperties: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
NAijaNAzi:

Hope you're not stopping at just that?
Hope you're going to track him down through the ID he supposedly uploaded before being able to post the ad and get justice for the person scammed?
I just de observe the thread and honestly, from what I've seen, you're either in on it or just nonchalant towards your "platform's" image and neither of them are good smiley

And here comes another one who does not know how to read and understand simple English! You want to proudly post in a public forum without understanding the facts!

So what did you think the last post about email acknowledgment was about? Do you understand the meaning of the word "acknowledgment"?

The person that said he was scammed has been emailed. He needs to provide evidence of the scam and payments and we would assist him with the identity documents / phone number of the seller. That can be used to trace them. So far, he has not replied or provided any evidence.

Some of you need to go back to primary school. You clearly can't comprehend simple written English.

Let me reiterate for the less literate persons, that like to comment without reading, ENIGMA24 has been emailed. He can DM us or email us directly with the details/evidence of the scam. So far he has not done that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.