Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,781 members, 7,855,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

2ndtimeuncle's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndtimeuncle's Profile / 2ndtimeuncle's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by 2ndtimeuncle: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:
My advice is simple. Find like 5 single mothers with two kids. Ask them what they would do in this situation. Since domestic violence is not involved. Emphasis on domestic violence. Bring their answer here. Or in another thread. Also ask if they are now "happier" since they have been alone. If they are sincere they will give you the same answer.

Remember you just heard from your sister....
Not from his side. Nothing justifies cheating but something forces it. All kpekus are the same so why go outside. The answer is in the post you shared. She just gave birth. I won't explain more on this.

My own is if she leaves the baby mama will move in and he will still cheat on her. That's a fact. I have joy in seeing people who don't even have a relationship give advice like a zen. No to talk of marriage.

I sha no give advice...na talk I talk. No be me go advice anybody for this site. Experience am come create thread. E dey sweet.

I really appreciate your input on this issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by 2ndtimeuncle: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
bukatyne:

If by raining, you mean adultery, not all men cheat.

And she can decide to walk out and stay single. undecided

By raining, I mean there is imperfection in every human and home.

4 Likes

Family / Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by 2ndtimeuncle: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
bukatyne:

Apart from the financial support you would have to provide, why don't you want her to end the marriage if she wants to?

P.S.: The husband would always have a relationship with his baby mama especially since the child with her mother.

I am pro marriage, my first instinct about it is how to preserve and protect it. Little kids are involved, I don't want them to experience broken home. I know cheating is a big deal but my sis doesn't complain about anything else with the husband. I wish they can reach a compromise and keep the home.

15 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by 2ndtimeuncle: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2021
GenAbacha:

Ahnahn, you don’t know how it relates to your story? Lol you’re funny.

You see exactly what your brother in law is doing/did to your sister, just imagine it was your wife that’s doing/did it.

I want to know, what will your honest reaction be?

Okay, I get you now. Honestly, I may not take it though I'm not yet married.

7 Likes

Family / Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by 2ndtimeuncle: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2021
GenAbacha:

It rains everywhere but it was this on this same nairaland that someone said his fiancée began disgusting him after she was raped, a crime which was not her fault.

Let alone someone intentionally breaking trusts and covenants.

Let me ask you a question; if your young wife confesses to you that she’s months pregnant with her side piece’s baby, what would be your reaction?

I honestly don't know how the instance you gave relates to my story. I am pro family, my first instinct is how to preserve my family.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Family / Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by 2ndtimeuncle: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
GenAbacha:
And what is wrong if she quits the marriage?

Why are you bothered? What ideas are you looking for?

A contract has been breached and it’s only right you terminate it.

It rains everywhere, I don't want her to make a decision she will regret for the rest of her life.

586 Likes 30 Shares

Family / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by 2ndtimeuncle: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning fellow nairalanders, I hope your day is going well though mine didn't start so well. I am a nairalander but I have to open this account for this. I have an issue bothering me, I will try to keep my story as brief as possible.

I am a guy from a humble background. My parents had only two children, myself and my younger sister who is now married with two kids. She had her last baby boy some time early this month. Her marriage with this guy ( my brother inlaw) has been one I considered relatively peaceful. That is from my own perspective knowing that there's no marriage without one or two misunderstanding here or there at some point.

Well, she found out that her husband got another girl pregnant who gave birth to a baby girl. My sister found out after she gave birth to her first son. Her husband was the one that confessed to her that he has another child outside their marriage. They settled the issue and moved on he promised he would end the relationship he had with the baby mama.

Last year, during the Covid19 period, my sister found out that he was still seeing his baby mama after she saw their chats. She confronted him and he denied having anything to do with the baby mama except for sending money for his daughter's upkeep once in a while. It was a big issue which was brought to the attention the two families. They found a way to settle after a lot pleading and talking to the two of them.

To cut the long story short, she sent me screenshots that proves that he is still seeing the baby mama. In one of the screenshot he wants to see her in their normal place and the girl agreed but doesn't want them have sex on this particular occasion. My sister has bad temperament and it is not easy to calm her down when triggered. She's threatening to quit the marriage and I fear she may do something wrong this time around . She is yet to confront her husband because I managed to convince her to keep it on hold till she calms down.

Note : My Dad is late and my younger sister is a house wife hence solely dependent on her husband. Please ignore my grammatical errors. I am putting this out here because I have ran out of ideas.

139 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.