Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

2ngy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ngy's Profile / 2ngy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 2ngy: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is the victory transcript we lodged at the hotel at VI despite we stay in the mainland to reduce the tension and traffic stress,despite am pregnant I fasteed for 3days and prayed desperately like never before,trusted God that he will do it like he has been doing other people own on nairaland.when we got to the U.S. embassy we could not print my son ds 1-60confirmation page I was so bothered and I was told dat he will not be interviewed so I took him outside to stay with his daddy...when I got inside I saw the way some Vo were denying pple so I started praying cos I noticed one young guy was really giving people so I told God that I want that guy......God at work now ,that's how the security directed me to the young guy oooo
Victory transcript......feb 16 2017
Vo:smiling at me and used his hand to signal me that I should come
Me:smiled back at him
Me:Goodmorning and how was your night
Vo:fine thank u
Vo:where are u going in the us
Me:Houston
Vo:why
Me:I am going to have my baby
Vo:why us
Me:my last pregnancy ,I had some issues and I was not ok about it
Vo:ok,I understand
Have u traveled before
Me:yes,I av been to southafrica
Vo:what do u do
Me I work as ..........my office is at .......
Vo:what's your budget
Me:16,ooo
Vo:what does your husband do
Me:he is a ...............
Vo:ok and he was smiling and kept on typing
Do u have a correspondence
Me:yes but the Vo did not check any document I did not even open my folder at all
Vo:stood up and gave me two white papers and circled the document I should show at d Poe
Me:thank you and God bless you and he smiled back and said bye

NOTE:I prayed so much about this interview and the God of Evidence showed himself to me

35 Likes

Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 2ngy: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yellow house I told my self that I will drop my transcript here like everybody to testify on this forum,my first visa attempt was for vacation in 2015,and when I was denied I was worried and my husband introduced me to naira land.I learnt here that it's God that gives visa,you have to be prayerful about it,prepare your self, and be confident.when I got pregnant I decided to apply fo medical visa cos of the way women were testifying on this forum.
Transcript.....1st interview denial 2015
Vo:Goodmorning
Me :Goodmorning but not smiling and I was afraid
Vo:where are you going in us
Me:Miami
Vo:why are u goin to us
Me:for vacation
Vo:what do u do
Me:I work as so so so ........my voice was shaking and not composed
Vo:have u traveled before
Me:no
Vo who is ur sponsor
Me:my husband and my son was dragging the speaker I was like stop it to him den he was 2yrs and I asked him to drop it
Vo:looked up and stares at me
Vo does your husband have a visa
Me:yes
Vo:you should have traveled somewhere before now
Me:am always busy at work bla bla bla
Vo:sorry ur are not qualified and gave me the blue paper
Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 2ngy: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello mama's and papa's in the house! Please I need doctors contacts in rhode island or Washington because those are the 2 places where accommondation is sure for me ooooo and please I need a doctor no that will respond to me please anybody with reliable doctors contact and email .the contacts have gotten are not responding to me and my interview date is close and I need the doctors correspondence.
Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 2ngy: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dear vo,
My question is my passport is missing with my travel history to Dubai and southafrica and I was denied last visa attempt with a virgin passport so do I just tell the consular when asked if have travelled out that my passport is missing cos I have a new passport now that I want to use for my visa interview this year
Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 2ngy: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
hello CO,

sir, thanks for your response, but i'm not yet cleared whether i can drop my application and my family's own in the dropbox
program or not.

regards.
Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 2ngy: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
good day CO,

my b1/b2 visa just expired and i want to renew it because i want to go with my family on vacation
this december. my question is,instead of dropbox application,can i go and appear in person with my wife
and my child? though they were both denied last year on the groung of traveling inexperience.
Autos / Re: Registered 2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE. (1year Used) by 2ngy: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hw much is it last?
Adverts / Air Cargo Solution by 2ngy: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2013
For your cargo clearing at all time you can rely on us.FASTPACE logistics.08052235863.
Autos / Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Jetta Going For 890k(mileage 44k) by 2ngy: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2012
Post more pics sir.
Autos / Re: Toks Volvo S80 1999,corolla 94,reg Vw Jetta 2007 4sale@ibadan by 2ngy: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Send pics to branny777@gmail.com
Autos / Re: A TOKS 2001 Jetta Executive For Quick Sale(680k) by 2ngy: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
I need more pics pls,let me know d location and if d car can fly 4 700k.
Autos / Re: 2002 Volkswagon Passat For Sale 950k, 07031327759 by 2ngy: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
900k,very serioz.
Autos / Re: Very Clean VW Jetta For Sale by 2ngy: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
600k, I'm very serious.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.