Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

2onda's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2onda's Profile / 2onda's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 2onda: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2020
I just received PPR (Jan 20 AOR).

However, my medical was done in Dec 2019 and passed Jan 2020. Hence it expires this month.

I did not get any request to redo medical.

Do I still send my passport or redo medical before sending?

Anyone in similar situation or any advice?

9 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 2onda: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hello all,
I was expecting ITA today (CRS score greater than 500) but surprised that I did not get any email notification and neither is there any message in my profile. Anyone have any idea why?
Politics / Re: Niger Delta Avengers List Out Terms And Condition For Peace by 2onda: 8:47am On May 08, 2016
This avengers self...Loki, Thor and incredible hulk please take it easy
Politics / Re: Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot by 2onda: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
If the screening process is 100% corruption proof, then I doubt if any Nigerian politician will truly pass. So let's stop deceiving one another.
FYI....I don't believe any word on this report.
Politics / Re: Nairalander With Vice President Of Guyana by 2onda: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
DrayZee:

Then it is taking pics with the vice president of Guyana that will better the nation's economy shey?
Just entered the square root of your stupidity to a calculator.......

Wait for it.......................
Still loading.....................

Answer: infinity
Politics / Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by 2onda: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
A clueless former president expressing support for an incumbent failure of a governor. Two wrongs really don't make a right. Bayelsa people shine your eyes ooooh
Vote out incompetence.
Politics / Re: Nairalander With Vice President Of Guyana by 2onda: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
lumzybo:
I guess u wanna hear words like Waoh!, congrats!, lucky you! Et al.

Smh.

Now that u posted this, how does this help the economic situation of Nigeria?

Some pix are just meant 4 u and ur family alone. This my broda, is 1 of such pix.

*singing*****jealousy! Jealousy!! Jealousy is the root of hatred.

What have you ever done to better the economy? Loosen up!!!!

19 Likes

Education / Re: An OAU Student's Project On Defeathering A Chicken. This Is An Awesome Invention by 2onda: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nice one but please look for better ways of dipping the chicken in and out of the hot water. It will save your hands from burns.
Phones / Re: Lastest Selfie Stick In Town....pix by 2onda: 4:30am On May 26, 2015
So all the guys in the picture were steering at the dirty (and maybe smelling) packer?
Too bad
Politics / Re: Rivers State LG Poll ; Election Without Voters. Pictures. by 2onda: 8:50am On May 24, 2015
Just thinking: What has been the impact of the LG chairman to the people? A position meant to bring government closer to the people has been turned into a den of thieves

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rivers State LG Poll ; Election Without Voters. Pictures. by 2onda: 7:12am On May 24, 2015
Just thinking: What has been the impact of the LG chairman to the people? Some even stand against development on the LG. Useless people.
Religion / Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by 2onda: 6:55am On May 24, 2015
Question: Did you have choice to eat or not to eat in the dream?

If Yes, then I think you probably need some food in real life

If no, and the food is something bizarre, then just pray when you wake up and forget about it.
Romance / Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by 2onda: 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
Question: Who gets the missing money? (obvious it does not go to her)
So let her aim at all the corrupt politicians
Romance / Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by 2onda: 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
Toks2008:

Let her try dating a poor guy and lets see if that same supposed jinx can have a reverse effect and make the guy rich.Experimenting won't hurt.

If a rich guy goes poor
Hmmm...a poor guy would become a church rat
And a church rat....na grave remain na

No need for experiment...the trend is clear

1 Like

Romance / Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by 2onda: 7:33pm On May 17, 2015
Why did she reveal such personal info with details to you, a total stranger?
And shouldn't you be bothered if its really a case of "spiritual husband"? I mean you just attempted asking her out. So the "husband" would be mad....

Just saying....
Romance / Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by 2onda: 1:19pm On May 17, 2015
KiidaACE:
you are sick.
How is ps4 10,000naira?
Nigga we are talking 158k here.

And in your half-educated mind "10k at least" means what?

Now go back and read then understand before you comment.
Romance / Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by 2onda: 11:37am On May 17, 2015
50L=5500 naira at most
PS4= 10,000 naira at least plus it is lighter to carry

I think her judgement was messed up

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.