Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

2rthful's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rthful's Profile / 2rthful's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2018
For those interested in our uncollateralized loan for salary earners kindly apply via this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DS7Uai0Uq1Wcr_HiS_4sXjsRZdcshmFZONQqT5Iz2x4
Car Talk / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2018
For those interested in our uncollateralized loan for salary earners kindly apply via this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DS7Uai0Uq1Wcr_HiS_4sXjsRZdcshmFZONQqT5Iz2x4
Business / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Properties / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Salary earners after taking our questionnaire might be able to go through our loan process without a guarantor cheesy
Car Talk / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Like i said before salary earners can access our loans without collateral.
Car Talk / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
adeeva06:
Any whatsapp number?
Yes sir 09034151522
Car Talk / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2018
If you are a salary earner, and earn 50k upwards then you can access our uncollateralized loan.
Business / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2018
I will add those who requested to be added for personal chat as soon as I get to where I can access a stable network.
Business / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2018
For salary earners who earns upto 50k monthly you don't need any collateral, you might not need a guarantor. And on the other hand you might need one.
Business / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2018
To all the private business owners first step is to have a registered business has been on going over 2 years and private business owners you will also require a collateral.
Business / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
mophic123:
Send details of private business/school to my whattasap 08132270492
Ok
Business / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
funso77:
Good day Sir, am very much interested in your services and would love more information about it. Can you kindly pls send more details to 08098791557, my Whatsapp number, thanks
Ok
Car Talk / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Another Good news for salary earners your next door neighbor doesn't need to know you are taking a loan. Meaning there is a possibility that you can access our loan without a guarantor. For details call or chat.
Celebrities / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Another Good news for salary earners your next door neighbor doesn't need to know you are taking a loan. Meaning there is a possibility that you can access our loan without a guarantor. For details call or chat.
Properties / Re: Loan As E Dey Hot. by 2rthful(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Business / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Business / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Salary earners and private registered businesses are also eligible for this offer.
Celebrities / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2018
If you are a salary earner or your business is registered wanting a loan for the Business. With the right collateral you can also get a loan as a business owner.
Properties / Loan As E Dey Hot. by 2rthful(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
[img][/img] No time to check time. If you a salary earner and you want a loan come and take or you have a registered business this deal concerns you too. Just give me a call. If you are ready, know this i was born ready.

Sports / How To Obtain Loans Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
[img][/img] I am just a call away if interested

1 Share

Politics / Re: Where To Get A Lease On That Car You Are About To Purchase. by 2rthful(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Alexious:
Am starting afresh, but I can tender a collateral if u guys will accept
Ok sir. For now we are
only dealing with registered business owners hopefully soonest we will be able to grant loans to starters. We started offering to registered businesses recently so maybe soonest we can add that to our services.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Where To Get A Lease On That Car You Are About To Purchase. by 2rthful(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Alexious:
How do I go about this, I want to start an uber business
Sir if i may ask, are you currently a business owner or a salary owner or you are starting afresh?
Politics / Where To Get A Lease On That Car You Are About To Purchase. by 2rthful(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
[img][/img]You can now Access our loans and car lease. The loan is opened to private business owners also. IF interested give me a call smiley

1 Share

Business / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
promApexz:
Please what of owner of private business or self employed individual
I sent your request to the company and we now offer loans to private business also.
Celebrities / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2018
SilentVboy:
Most of these loan givers give out loan to only residents of Lagos state.

So do u guys give out loan to those living outside Lagos, let's say in south south?
Yes we give loans to people living outside lagos too
Business To Business / How To Get Loans For Business Owners And Salary Earners. by 2rthful(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2018
[img][/img] Did i fail to mention a car lease? We are offering this too. Business owners and salary earners who wants loans can access of new loan package. We are call away.

1 Share

Properties / Re: How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. by 2rthful(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Now it is available to private businesses that are registered with corporate affairs commission (CAC)
Car Talk / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2018
And now we are giving loans out to private business owners. Just give us a call.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2018
SilentVboy:
Bro, I just searched their FB page and they give loan only to salary earners....
Now we are open to giving out loans to private business owners just call or chat me up on whatapp with the mtn number.
Celebrities / Re: Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2018
And now the floor is now open for Business owners to get loan too Hurry now
Car Talk / Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2018
[img][/img] I call it salary in advance because you get to collect your salary in bulk and pay us back when you get paid by the company with a reduced interest all this without a collateral. While for the car lease we receive an upfront from you and complete the amount remaining to get you that car on time. If interested hurry now and give us a call or chat me up on whatapp with the mtn number.

1 Share

Celebrities / Salary In Advance And A Quick Car Purchase by 2rthful(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
[img][/img] I call it salary in advance because you get to collect your salary in bulk and pay us back when you get paid by the company with a reduced interest all this without a collateral. While for the car lease we receive an upfront from you and complete the amount remaining to get you that car on time. If interested hurry now and give us a call or chat me up on whatapp with the mtn number.

1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.