Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

2special's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2special's Profile / 2special's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 106 pages)

Education / Re: What course should my kid Sister study with this Result by 2special(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20
She ought to have decided since, nawa o or you just want to show off cuz I'm not expecting such question.
Properties / Re: Amidst Jubilation and Encomium, Soulcity Debuts In Anambra by 2special(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18
Funny headlines
Romance / Re: Is Your Uncle Using This Cap by 2special(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17
Trouble makers, meat seller and Taxi driver's
Family / Re: Abuja Residents Selling Off Their Big Cars For Fuel-efficient Vehicles Amid Hike by 2special(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17
And who are those buying the big cars from them
Romance / Re: Scam ! Pls I Was Debited Money This Morning by 2special(m): 7:09am On Sep 17
Transfer all your money to another account
Celebrities / Re: Woman Sacrificed Her Womb For Money To Make Her Husband Rich And This Happened by 2special(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16
...... and the husband marry another woman

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ghanaian Man Caught His Wife and Brother Cheating On His Bed (Video) by 2special(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16
Augustine2244:

What a sick mentality! angry
" They can't properly lock the door" So you are supporting the despicable act.
Mr sicko mentality,when Nemesis decides to catch you,no matter how carefully you lock the door,on the D-day, you must forget to lock the door.
oponu

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ghanaian Man Caught His Wife and Brother Cheating On His Bed (Video) by 2special(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16
They can't properly locked the door.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: FG To Pay 300 Subsidy On PMS by 2special(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15
Dangote, NNPC and the F.G are the same crooks.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures And Video Of NNPC Trucks Already In Dangote Refinery by 2special(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14
NNPC and Dangote, they're both cabals, selfish interests.

3 Likes

Family / Re: I'm Going To Commit Suicide Because Of Lack Of Money by 2special(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14
durentboi:
Yes I have the basic necessities food, roof over my head. But I desire more.
This afternoon I felt like traveling to Mali 🇲🇱 but my hands are tied due to lack of funds

I'm going to commit suicide.
What is the life of a guy without money worth?
Be strong....you will be fine

1 Like

Politics / Re: General Staff: Russia Has Lost 632,630 Troops Since Feb. 24, 2022 by 2special(m): 10:11am On Sep 14
ify2016:
But some nairaland said Ukraine soldiers are losing the war.
Replica of empty vessels make the most noise .
Or maybe i should say na bush meat catch the hunter.

War is not good in all ramifications. Imagine losing over 1,200 soldiers in a day.
Say no to war and violence.

May the souls of departed soldiers rest in peace. Amen.
Wait till Russia gives the account of the number of Ukrainian soldiers that have been killed.....I don't have any affiliation to either of the countries.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Military Seizes Machine Guns, Rifles, Rpgs, And Motorcycles In Latest Operation by 2special(m): 11:57am On Sep 13
CodeTemplarr:
Five bikes?
more than 5 bikes
Autos / Re: PRT Shock Absorber by 2special(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11
How about for Toyota Camry 03, Front and rear
Politics / Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Polypropylene Production In October, Saving $268m Forex by 2special(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11
360degreess:
..re-read the post
The money saved will still be relooted
Politics / Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Polypropylene Production In October, Saving $268m Forex by 2special(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11
Money saved to be relooted by the government, there's no money that will be saved
Religion / Re: Woman Dies While Giving Testimony In Church by 2special(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11
Always sourcing for bad News against the church..... you're wasting your time and energy.
Crime / Re: Nigeria Police Kill Bandits, Arrests Two ( PHOTOS ) by 2special(m): 10:56am On Sep 08
Nice one
Romance / Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHY Men Should Consider Single Mothers In Marriage by 2special(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05
Most single mother will still dey collect the banana from their ex...... There's no meaningful reason why a man should relate with a single mother.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Oando’s Market Value Jumps From N70 Billion To N1 Trillion In one Year by 2special(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05
Obrigardo:

Will they bury the money with you when you die?
will they bury poverty with you when you die
Family / Re: What Is The Right Gift To Gift To My Intending In-laws? by 2special(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05
You will have to tell us your budget

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Oando’s Market Value Jumps From N70 Billion To N1 Trillion In one Year by 2special(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05
Lots of investors that have shares/stocks with Oando are making millions, Position yourself. Some are complaining blaming the system while some are smiling to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Oando Director, Tanimu Yakubu, Resigns For National Assignment by 2special(m): 7:53am On Sep 04
Wow, Oando shares that was about #35 last two weeks is now almost #90 today after the deal with agip

15 Likes

Business / Re: Help ! We Can't Access Our Late Dad's Account At Eco Bank by 2special(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03
Sorry for the loss of your parent, seems your mum is the only signatory to your dad account, try check your Parent room for the will and who's to execute the will and if there's no will, secure the service of a lawyer to get you the letter of Administration from the law court... Google to know more about the letter of Administration.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Victor Osimhen Has Parted Ways With His Agent After Failed Chelsea Move by 2special(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03
Great move, there's a difference between a healthy self esteem and arrogance..... How can I be collecting 10m in Italy and Chelsea wants to pay 6m..... know your self worth.
Car Talk / Re: Just Lost My Job, I Want To Register My Car On bolt by 2special(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03
Family / Re: Nepa Bill Is Now Higher Than Monthly Rent. by 2special(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
pics or I don't believe

A single room pay 12k for one month?

Softly dey lie

If u can't provide evidence don't bother quoting me cos I can also tell u I know a single room pay 100k per month as NEPA bill
depends on his location, maybe in the north
Family / Re: Omo! Naija Don Dey Beta Ooo, See Plenty Tomatoes for 100 Naira by 2special(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01
RevenuesBoost:

Ugep, Cross River State
oh,
Family / Re: Omo! Naija Don Dey Beta Ooo, See Plenty Tomatoes for 100 Naira by 2special(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01
Politics / Re: Political Activist Calls On Bola Tinubu To Step Down Immediately As President by 2special(m): 10:45am On Aug 31
Waste of time and energy, you expect him to resign....na wa o

3 Likes

Career / Re: I Spent 10 Months In Prison For Resigning Via SMS — 26-Year-Old Photography by 2special(m): 10:08am On Aug 31
tete7000:

Even if 50k has an option of jail term, it shouldn't be up to ten months, infact it seemed indefinite if not that some good samaritan came to his help. A community service or maximum of few weeks remand should have suffice. Our criminal justice system is riddled with gross injustices.
Yeah you're right about the faulty System but for him to raise 50k shouldn't be difficult. It was his inability to 30k that kept him in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 106 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.