Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,448 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

2tjontop's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2tjontop's Profile / 2tjontop's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by 2tjontop: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Please give it a good rethink, it's not going to end well. Put yourself in her position; would you be happy if it's been done to you or your sister? Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
There are better ways both of you can be of good help to each other than what you stated out here
When we where yet sinners CHRIST JESUS died for us. Pls you need Jesus for a rebirth

1 Like

Religion / Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by 2tjontop: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
You have the best neighbor anyone could wish to have. Pls give it a second thought she has demonstrated what a genuine Christian character to you and you've read Christ in her;Nathaniel said can anything good come out of Nazareth? Philip responded COME AND see. 1. Accept Jesus 2. Follow her 3. If you are not satisfied with Nigeria pastors don't That should not stop you from following Jesus and find another gathering of the brethren.
We shall all stand before one day and give account of ourselves, Nigeria pastor hindered me from doing the right thing will not enough as an excuse. Pls come to Jesus thank you

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.