Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (767 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by lordreigneth: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
N.
Re: .. by ocheezie: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sell the car. Offset the loan and start a small business with what's left. All best oga. Life can be rude at times. Take it all to God

1 Like

Re: .. by MRBrownJ: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
A) 15% of 150K is 22.5K not 15K, get your NL scam right!
B) the only advice i can give you is SELL THE CAR as is, and repay the loan asap
C) next time, never take a loan that you are not 110% sure that you can repay!
Re: .. by dominique(f): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
From advise to donations huh?
Nothing about your past posts depict you as a responsible family man. Just last month you posted numerous pictures of your 'ex-girlfriends'. The post was taken down as it violates rule 10. Now you're a married man saddled with responsibilities subtly asking for assistance. I suggest you take the first poster's advise, it's well with you
Re: .. by hatchy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
To sell the car is the option.But,what is the worth of the car as it stands now is another factor.If the value of the car is above 200k then I will advice you sell the car and settle the loan and pay part of your rent.Taking loan is always good for boosting an already existing business and not good to fund or settle debts like rent or repairs like you did.In fact I don't advice people to take loan because you will end up being a slave to the lender,moreover you will not have peace of mind.I learnt a bitter lesson from it when I borrowed 150k from a micro finance bank to support myself business. God will see you throu this trial times dear.

(1) (Reply)

This Program Is For Youths / CBN Grants Jaiz Bank National License / The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) Has Called Off Its Nationwide Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.