Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,002 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Confession - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Confession (596 Views)

Bambam's Confession On What Happened In The Toilet With Teddy A / Confession Of The JAMB Office Snake That Swallowed Millions Of Naira / Nairaland Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Confession And True Live Stories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Confession by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
I was in church last two week Sunday and I bleeped up, this is what happened.
last two week Sunday I was sitting on the third row sit at the far back of the church, with a pregnant woman by my left and none at my right.

na so, my stomach started disturbing me. I felt like pooing but was holding it with all my strength. at this time I also felt like releasing some gas ..you know what I mean!.

na so I mess one silent mess with hot breeze. see smell. I discovered that the pregnant woman beside me was really going crazy perceiving my bad pollution. I pitied her and asked God to forgive me.
yesterday, I was in church very happy and celebrating palm Sunday. at my right was an old man and my left, was seated a young boy just like me, but not too dressed up. 15 minutes later, I started perceiving a bad smell like messs. I couldn't breath but managed to stay relaxed. 5 minutes later, I perceived the baddest air pollution of my life. I looked at the not so dressed guy by my side, was almost trying to give him warning to persist from doing that in the church. in fact he was my prime suspect but I said that might result to a problem between both of us, so I just chilled. 20 minutes later another bad smell erupt still from that guy because I could perceive the smell coming directly from his side. at this point I later remembered what I did to that pregnant woman on Sunday and resolved never to do that again inside the church.
before I could say jack, another pure cooked mess erupted at this time I almost vomited inside the church but had to calm down. my mouth was filled with saliva.... I couldn't breath properly.
me that can never go outside the church except after closing hour, stood up immediately they called for holy communion and went out to throw up.

when I returned, I vowed that if this guy should do that again I would push him, interrogate him and ask the church coordinators to change his position. but to my dismay, I didn't perceive any smell again. everyone left in peace as the church was dismissed.
Re: My Confession by goodmorning40: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Meaning??
Re: My Confession by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2016
goodmorning40:
Meaning??
did u read funny u

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder / So True... / Get It Thinking About Dinosaurs Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.