Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. (1040 Views)

Convert Your Responsive Website And Blog To Android Apps For Just 20k / Adroid, IOS, Blackberry & Windows Apps Developer Wanted Urgently In Abuja / Are You An Aspiring Web Designer & Developer? Here's Great News For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. by Homguy(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2016
Good day, i am looking to develop a marketing app that links buyers of a particular goods to sellers. Connects to the internet and can be update through it, also stires contacts of sellers and buyers, but can also make calls and messages to those numbers when a user decides to.

If you can develop such an apllication please get in touch here lets start a discussion. Money isn't an issue as far as its not cost is reasonable. Thanks.
Re: Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. by Fadman4real(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Yea I think that is a good idea, you can PM me details.
Re: Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. by Homguy(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Pmed you. More intrests pls.
Re: Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. by omoelu1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
I can do this, send a pm please..
Re: Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. by nnamdiosu(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Homguy:
Good day, i am looking to develop a marketing app that links buyers of a particular goods to sellers. Connects to the internet and can be update through it, also stires contacts of sellers and buyers, but can also make calls and messages to those numbers when a user decides to.

If you can develop such an apllication please get in touch here lets start a discussion. Money isn't an issue as far as its not cost is reasonable. Thanks.

send a mail to nnamdiosu@gmail.com. let's talk about the project
Re: Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. by globalink: 1:56am On Mar 30, 2016
i can develop it contact:07035086097 email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. by usmanktg2(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Do (WhatsApp only)
Re: Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. by fashrola(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
@OP sorry for invading ur thread though... I also need an android app developer who can create an app for me... Though I'm still working on the project , but I have to source for an app developer on time before embarking full time on the project

The app will be a test questions and answers on marine engineering and nautical science, just like JAMB CBT and Who wants to be a Millionaire game and its gonna be a paid app with thousands of questions from different topics.

And the developer should be able to publish the app on Google Playstore and should be able to have updates features in the future

If you can do the job, just lemme know, but at the moment we are still gathering informations and questions from lecturers and seafarers for the app

Whatsapp: 07039461802 and email: kudom@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

ERP All Kinds Of Software & Cloud Computing Are Done Here / Does Anyone In Here Have Mcpd Study Guides For Sharing? / Python Programmer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.