Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Gotv Cracking - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Gotv Cracking (19498 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Cracking by georgee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ever since i installed my Gotv, it has always been cracking.. Like watchn a cracked DVD.. What could be the cause of this and is dia any remedy
Re: Gotv Cracking by iliyande(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
georgee:
Ever since i installed my Gotv, it has always been cracking.. Like watchn a cracked DVD.. What could be the cause of this and is dia any remedy

Noise or generator interference.

Solution : relocate your antenna

2 Likes

Re: Gotv Cracking by sexy74(m): 7:06am On Mar 25, 2016
You don't have to fly at night to be a witch, be a terrestrial WITCH like GOTV by giving people half of the value of what they pay for.
GOTV should check their transmitters they seem to be issues with them.
mine scans only 25 channels, ibyave climbed the mountain to fix my antenna the same thing for the past 4 months I have complained no solutuin yet.
the thunder that will destroy all their mast dey testing stage now.

3 Likes

Re: Gotv Cracking by georgee(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
iliyande:

Noise or generator interference.
Solution : relocate your antenna
I relocated my antenna and am kool now

1 Like

Re: Gotv Cracking by iliyande(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
georgee:

I relocated my antenna and am kool now

That's just it. It is a common problem with territorial television
Re: Gotv Cracking by sexy74(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
if I may ask is it common for you to pay your full subscription and get half the value?
That's what GOTV has been doing, I have changed position of antenna and same thing.
This is GOthieving ooh

1 Like

Re: Gotv Cracking by Adunnicussy: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
My Gotv just stop working this afternoon the charger that is plug to the socket is blinking but if you unplug it from the decoder the light will be stable. The decoder is blinking just the yellow light. Pls assist
Re: Gotv Cracking by emmanuelgreat(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
I want to be happy

Everyday of my life.

(1) (Reply)

Bein Sports Decoder With USB Port + One Year Subscription For Sale / Satstar S9HD Combo (S2+T2+C) / Everything About OurTv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.