Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help (8788 Views)

$1 To Naira On Google Now Is N182, Is This Real (photo) / $1 to $5 daily / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by icezychris(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2016
How can someone make aleast $1 to $2 daily pls I need help here tanx
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by icezychris(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Any help pls
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by optionsxpert1: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2016
Well I must say many are not getting it right when it comes to money making online. The few getting it are not making money consistently online. Its more than just deciding that I want to make money. To some, they see it as free money, many even have the mind set of not doing anything but expect $ income. Its not easy, you dedicate time, efforts, money and even reading. The amount of duration you spend online should worth it, be it 1, 2 or 8hours. Plan on what to do. Learn how to do it the right way. Don't expect to start making money without a plan, goal, or deciding on what to do. There are some you do that would start making money once you start and some will take while.

Back to you question.
Well to make at least $1-$2. First let me say this that there are just 4 systems of making money online although, each of this can still be categorized into more.

1. Aff. marketing
2. Freelancing or offer services
3. Infor. marketing
4.Trading and sort of.

Google from now till eternity, many will fall to the above categories.

1. Aff. marketing; with this promoting simple products or services for companies Join CPA networks, if you can refer client to perform an action e.g email/zip submit which will pay you from $0.50 - $2. So with that you can make your $1-$2 helping them to promote their services.

2. Freelancing. Offer services on freelancing sites like fiverr, seoclerks, upwork, odesk. You can even resell these services. E.g. on fiverr buy gig and resell on other sites.

2. Well, info marketing, you need to be equipped with sincerity here to succeed. Package or repackage info and sell. Do you know even here on nairaland, money still exchanges via bank accounts. Yea do it with sincerity and you are sure of making money consistently. You know what, you will be building a list of active buyers...

To be continued...
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by ferdyferd: 12:38pm On May 24, 2016
icezychris:
One word mining
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Amadivenatius: 3:58pm On May 26, 2016
icezychris:
If you are ready to click 100 ads for $1 per day which you can do for not more than 1 hour and 30 minutes everyday and it is for free send a blind e-mail to amadivenatius@gmail with subject: 'One dollar'. I know that many people does not like this type of program they like the ones they will make it big and up in the hands of scammers. Be warn!! Of those good write up about some program scattered all over this forum which end up refering you to make deposits in their bank account, good number of them are here to cause pains and regrates.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 26, 2016
Amadivenatius:
If you are ready to click 100 ads for $1 per day which you can do for not more than 1 hour and 30 minutes everyday and it is for free send a blind e-mail to amadivenatius@gmail with subject: 'One dollar'. I know that many people does not like this type of program they like the ones they will make it big and up in the hands of scammers. Be warn!! Of those good write up about some program scattered all over this forum which end up refering you to make deposits in their bank account, good number of them are here to cause pains and regrates.
hahaha! guy na that kind biz you dey do? when its time to withdraw, you will be asked to upgrade.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by zikmarty: 8:46am On May 27, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha! guy na that kind biz you dey do? when its time to withdraw, you will be asked to upgrade.

grin grin
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by princycess: 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
start a waste disposal business
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by bigsam2010: 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
icezychris:
@Poster, are you still looking for a way to make $1 daily? If yes, let me know here and I can tell you how to go about it...... Your $100 investment can surely do that for you without going to anybody. It is a "Do it yourself business". I will set you up with an instruction and you do it by yourself... Ultimately, you will make more than that as time goes on.

Any interested prospect can also join us here..... No backyard discussion.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Skykid1208(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
bigsam2010:

@Poster, are you still looking for a way to make $1 daily? If yes, let me know here and I can tell you how to go about it...... Your $100 investment can surely do that for you without going to anybody. It is a "Do it yourself business". I will set you up with an instruction and you do it by yourself... Ultimately, you will make more than that as time goes on.

Bro am also intrested, i want to make money online am ready to work so far its legit.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by azelab: 9:31am On May 29, 2016
bigsam2010:

am interested thanks
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Favourchris(f): 5:33pm On May 29, 2016
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah.....i never seen a country so lazy like nigerians. imaging OP asking how to make 1$ a day, which not actually a problem, personally i make minimum of 7$ a day. here is the problem, the OP is looking for a way to make 1$ a day without investing nothing, how is that possible. nigerians with cheap and free things....if i am to achieve anything without having pain, i don't get involved, nothing goes for nothing
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by virus05(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
Favourchris:
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah.....i never seen a country so lazy like nigerians. imaging OP asking how to make 1$ a day, which not actually a problem, personally i make minimum of 7$ a day. here is the problem, the OP is looking for a way to make 1$ a day without investing nothing, how is that possible. nigerians with cheap and free things....if i am to achieve anything without having pain, i don't get involved, nothing goes for nothing
i tell u broda. B4 i succeeded online i had to sell my fone
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Joe50(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2016
for you to make $1 above online, you must invest.
i make 2% daily of my investment.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
Am interested please smiley
bigsam2010:

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 29, 2016
How please?
Joe50:
for you to make $1 above online, you must invest.
i make 2% daily of my investment.

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Favourchris(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2016
virus05:

yea, thats what im talking about, you have to risk it to get the biscuit, i got involved in an investment 1year 2months ago, i invested 400$, then dollar was 250naira in the black market. i didnt withdraw a penny till now, all i did was re-investing, now am having over 3500$, earning 1.5% to 2% on daily basis, then most of my guys was laughing me, today na me dey laugh them, with other side investing am doing, my daily job can't pay me what i earn online a month......now a dollar in black market is 320naira......economy is hard, but that's not my business. dollar increase good, dollar reduce, wonderful. is all win win for me.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Favourchris(f): 9:18pm On May 29, 2016
bestdeals0:
How please?
risk is involve, so if you know you can't take risk stop asking how?......so many Nairalanders sent me their mail for information and help, after giving them info....that started talking rubbish...that it is scam.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Successfull: 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
virus05:
Hope the investment isn't much pls send info to.make.minimum of $7,daily

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by virus05(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2016
Successfull:

davidsongilbert000@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Successfull: 9:25pm On May 29, 2016
Favourchris:
Am interested in getting $7minumum daily
Hope the investment isn't much
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Favourchris(f): 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
Successfull:

Am interested in getting $7minumum daily
Hope the investment isn't much

don't bother, it involve investment, good investment not 10$ abi 50$.......so forget it....i advice start claming free bitcoin on daily basis is free, no investment just clicking
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Successfull: 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
Successfull:

Petedojik@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3)

What Can I Invest With 120k / How Can I Sell My Firstbank Shares? / How To Transfer Shares To Next-Of-Kin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.