Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Forex And Binary Journal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Forex And Binary Journal (1571 Views)

Welcome Deposit Bonus And Binary Options Bonus All Binary Deposit Bonus / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello everybody on NL, this will be my journal for my Forex and Binary trading. I will try as much as possible to update this journal more often with my live trades,progress ie Gains and Losses. By the I am not a guru or professional trader but just a newbie trying to learn how this business entails. Until then, I wish each and everyone Happy Easter!!! cool cool
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello Journal,
It seems i have left you all alone but that aint the case at all. Just that I took some few breaks from the market concerning the Easter holidays. You will probably more of me in April. Until then i will just be watching the market.

Happy Pippin !!!
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Hello Journal,
Good morning, as I promised you the last update ,well today is April 1, and i decided to put up my trades here to track my progress.
I entered two trades AUDJPY and USDCAD as its shown in the chart below

Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 1:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Hello Journal,
I closed my USDCAD trade at breaven and holding that of AUDJPY through the weekend.

Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 5:09am On Apr 04, 2016
My trades

Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
My first Week Of April Performance

Good Trades = 5
Bad Trades = 7
Total trades =12
% Accuracy = 46.67 %

Pips Won = +566.8
Pips Loss = - 280.8
Total Pips Won = +286

Account Raised by 44%

Well, i think its not that bad for start of April, I know very well that I am improving .
NB:Please don't be wowed by the 44% raised in my balance because i only trade 0.01 Lot size.

Happy Pippin!!!
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 4:39am On Apr 15, 2016
2ND WEEK,11TH-15TH APRIL,PERFORMANCE

Good Trades = 6
Bad Trades = 16
Total trades =22
% Accuracy = 27.27 %
Note : Comparing my 2nd to 1st week's % accuracy, it has declined by -19.40%

Pips Won = +383.7
Pips Loss = - 535.8
Total Pips Won = -152.1 , (3RD week's deficit)

Account Decreased by -17.11% daaaamn !!! shocked shocked cry

2ND WEEK'S REFLECTIONS
1.Entered too many trades ( I promised to take only few and the best R:R setups)
2.Poorly managed trades ( I will work on how to managed losing and winning trades,my profit target and stop loss)
3.Low confidence level ( I mostly watch what others do and change my decisions on my setups; I will work on that too grin)

Well, my second week of April dint go down well as expected. I believe the third is full of green pips then wink till then,
Happy Pippin !!!
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by AzontoGhost(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
prettyboey:
2ND WEEK,11TH-15TH APRIL,PERFORMANCE

Good Trades = 6
Bad Trades = 16
Total trades =22
% Accuracy = 27.27 %
Note : Comparing my 2nd to 1st week's % accuracy, it has declined by -19.40%

Pips Won = +383.7
Pips Loss = - 535.8
Total Pips Won = -152.1 , (3RD week's deficit)

Account Decreased by -17.11% daaaamn !!! shocked shocked cry

2ND WEEK'S REFLECTIONS
1.Entered too many trades ( I promised to take only few and the best R:R setups)
2.Poorly managed trades ( I will work on how to managed losing and winning trades,my profit target and stop loss)
3.Low confidence level ( I mostly watch what others do and change my decisions on my setups; I will work on that too grin)

Well, my second week of April dint go down well as expected. I believe the third is full of green pips then wink till then,
Happy Pippin !!!
I can see you're really enjoying this forex thing..lol.
can I be your student pls?

1 Like

Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
AzontoGhost:

I can see you're really enjoying this forex thing..lol.
can I be your student pls?
Awww bro, I really wished Iam a pro but you i am just a noob trying out
what i have learnt and in the process of learning. I dont mind sharing my ideas with you though. wink
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by AzontoGhost(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
prettyboey:

Awww bro, I really wished Iam a pro but you i am just a noob trying out
what i have learnt and in the process of learning. I dont mind sharing my ideas with you though. wink
Alright. Sharing is caring.
I am ready now.
scholarkin@gmail.com
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
AzontoGhost:

Alright. Sharing is caring.
I am ready now.
scholarkin@gmail.com
Alright bro.. you can signup with www.babypips.com and go through their free forex school, you will be taught the length and breath of forex.
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by AzontoGhost(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2016
prettyboey:

Alright bro.. you can signup with www.babypips.com and go through their free forex school, you will be taught the length and breath of forex.
please email to me your number. whatsapp number preferably wink
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by Feshizzy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Brother where have you being?
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Feshizzy:
Brother where have you being?
Hello bro, I am around just that i dont come on NL more often because the negativity is too much. They easily get me distracted.
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by JLINE(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sup bro, long time. Everything cool with you ?
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2017
JLINE:
Sup bro, long time. Everything cool with you ?

Hello Bro, yes ooo its a very long time. Yeah all is well just that some offline duties has taken me
offline. I hope your are doing awesomely well bro?
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by JLINE(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2017
prettyboey:

Hello Bro, yes ooo its a very long time. Yeah all is well just that some offline duties has taken me
offline. I hope your are doing awesomely well bro?
Yeah sure, OK no problem with that...send me a pm let's talk I want to run a project and I want you involved. You are the only one I bla bla bla hope you understand ?
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by prettyboey(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Its been long since i posted here. I think i have to make some time so as I can update this thread.
Re: My Forex And Binary Journal by Rebuke: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
prettyboey:
Its been long since i posted here. I think i have to make some time so as I can update this thread.

Yhu shld a pro by now. Hey, can we talk?

Binary is the deal for me. I need good n working strategy rght now.

(1) (Reply)

Best Interior Design / Dangote Begs Public To Help Monitor Truck Drivers, Sets Up Hotline For Reports / 5 Easy Ways To Sell Your Products And Services With Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.