Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Personal Performance Test On PHP7 VS Facebook HHVM & New Features - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Personal Performance Test On PHP7 VS Facebook HHVM & New Features (1495 Views)

Any Nigerian Hosting With Php7 / Php7: Null Coalescing Operator / How I Created My Personal Website Ground Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Performance Test On PHP7 VS Facebook HHVM & New Features by timotew: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
I upgraded one of my server to PHP7 to see how my application will work with it. But personally my design has been about MVC. MVC (Model-View-Controller) is a software design pattern built around the interconnection of three main component types, in a programming language such as PHP, often with a strong focus on object-oriented programming (OOP) software paradigms. On the Other hand is Hip Hop Virtual Machine HHVM, HHVM is a virtual machine for running PHP code as well as for running the new programming language HACK it is a virtual machine based on JIT (Just-In-Time) compilation.HHVM is built by Facebook which I know will work better with the MVC design pattern all I have to do is make sure that HHVN handles the business logic of the web applications. In this post, I am going to explain my experience in running PHP7 on my server and how it compares to HHVM performance.

Read full article and comparison results ˜ http://www.codingsavvy.com/2016/03/whats-new-in-php7-how-dose-it-compares.html
Re: My Personal Performance Test On PHP7 VS Facebook HHVM & New Features by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmm... Aint understand
Re: My Personal Performance Test On PHP7 VS Facebook HHVM & New Features by FrankLampard: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
You didn't state the criteria you used for your test? Please, I will also like to know how you carried your test.
Re: My Personal Performance Test On PHP7 VS Facebook HHVM & New Features by timotew: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
FrankLampard:
You didn't state the criteria you used for your test? Please, I will also like to know how you carried your test.

My Amazon AWS Demo server, with the ip http://52.24.252.24/demos/ it a Linux server, HHVM and PHP are open sources, If you are willing to test it with your own app you can install it but it depends if your Hosting providers supports HHVM and HACK programming language.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help: Wordpress Users Should Get In Here Your Attention Is Needed / I'm In Need Of A Loader. If You Know What I Mean, Hop In! / Build Your Own Chatting App Like Messanger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.