Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Managed IT Support Services - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Managed IT Support Services (876 Views)

$1 Web Hosting - A Completely Managed Website Solution / Contact Me For Online IT Support / Need Help From IT Support Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Managed IT Support Services by SDATA: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
As a manufacturer or a service provider in an increasingly competitive marketplace, there is a good chance you are on an operational excellence journey of some kind. Although your specific objectives may vary depending on the industry in which you operate, chances are, that achieving greater feats will involve secure and quality communication. It is interesting to note that your network devices and your "data" are increasing in value as an asset in today's world and most companies do not realise that until it's late. Whichever industry you operate in, being able to safeguard your software, business database, your network and project plans becomes paramount in this age. There are a number of steps you can take to enable greater organizational communication and secure information flow that will enable dynamic processes without compromising your network.

SDATA has developed series of organizational operation support suites to ensure operational excellence with implementation of quality network structures that decrease unnecessary downtime and foster excellent customer service.
IT Network professionals would agree that configuration of network devices is tedious and error-prone, especially when you are working with a network with lots of nodes.
Our network management system employs a centralized proactive approach of overseeing your entire network and carrying out essential maintenance thereby reducing network failures that require expensive shutdowns and emergency maintenance.

One of the greatest tasks of your IT department comes when there is need for damage assessment - an audit that will require complete review of the network starting with the layer 2 switches and accurately mapping the hundreds of cables used through all nodes on your network. SDATA is a service vendor you can trust for IT audits and firmware upgrades, penetration tests and firewall management.
Get in touch today for enquiries and a quote for any service you require.

Contacts:
2A Old GRA ext. Eastern bypass PH.
+2347066965636
www.secureitdata.com
support@secureitdata.com
Re: Managed IT Support Services by SDATA: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
What is IT Network Security? How can I be sure that my interactions are secure while on a network?
Well, Network Security is made up of the hardware, software, policies and procedures designed to keep your devices/network safe both from internal and external threats. These threats could be data theft, zero hour/day attacks, worms, Trojan horses, denial of service attacks.
One often neglected entity that could increase your percentage of security is the password.
Use passwords that are difficult to detect by humans and computers, more than 6 characters, combines numbers, alphabets and symbols.
Never use dictionary words, or words easily associated with your name, family, birthday phone number, or even registration numbers (students often do this).
Choose a phrase that means some thing to you and convert some alphabets to numbers and symbols (can you pronounce this? @nodag@m3 - anodagame) as silly as it is, this password is a 96 percent strong password.
Always change passwords regularly at least every 3 months.
Use a password creator and manager.
Get in touch with SDATA for more enquiries of how we can upgrade your networks to ensure a secure network against most cyber threats.
Re: Managed IT Support Services by Arne1974: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thanks a lot for sharing this with me. I was looking online for some uk essays reviews as I wanted to use their services for my writing works. I would like to know more about them and if you guys could help me it would be really appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Can The Ram Of A 2gb Laptop Be Upgraded? / Three Reasons Why Linkedin Sold To Microsoft For $26 Billion / Help With Gmail Extra Storage Space Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.