Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,234 members, 7,754,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 March 2024 at 12:56 AM

Things I Have Been Finding Difficult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things I Have Been Finding Difficult (845 Views)

Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married / Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by excellencyabia1: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why is it that God does not answer people until the issue gets out of hand or someone dies. Is it that he don't have the same equal feelings for all?
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by ATMC(f): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
#bawling#
Wipes tears**
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by Pinkieblue(f): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
There are so many reasons

(1) people find it difficult to call on God that can do all things that would only cost them their faith... but find it easier to go from one fetish place to another

(2) God knows the right time to bless u, He is never too early or too late.... he answers u just at the right time

(3) God loves us so much that he cannot deny us answered prayers or His blessing.... but when he realises that if this his child gets a certain blessing he/she might not recognise Him as God again..... this case is quite usual.... cos when some people get money they will turn themselves to God

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by excellencyabia1: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pinkieblue:
There are so many reasons

(1) people find it difficult to call on God that can do all things that would only cost them their faith... but find it easier to go from one fetish place to another.

(2) God knows the right time to bless u, He is never too early or too late.... he answers u just at the right time.
(3) God loves us so much that he cannot deny us answered prayers or His blessing.... but when he realises that if this his child gets a certain blessing he/she might not recognise Him as God again..... this case is quite usual.... cos when some people get money they will turn themselves to God
the best time is it when that person dies, when someone serves God with all his life and most of his prayers are not answered will that person not deviate?
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by Pinkieblue(f): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
excellencyabia1:
even the sincere ones

If not for the devil we would have still been in the Garden of Eden, there would have been no need for prayers, crime, etc.

That's why we must continue daily in prayer and fasting, cos the devil has come to kill, steal and destroy

Remember Job in the bible, the devil was so jealous of how God blessed and protected him......

So both the sincere and insincere ones are involved
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by Pinkieblue(f): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
excellencyabia1:
the best time is it when that person dies, when someone serves God with all his life and most of his prayers are not answered will that person not deviate?

Your comment is not quite clear..... is it best time or worst time
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by excellencyabia1: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Your comment is not quite clear..... is it best time or worst time
you said that God knows the best time to answer prayer then i ask, the best time is it when that person dies?
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by excellencyabia1: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pinkieblue:

If not for the devil we would have still been in the Garden of Eden, there would have been no need for prayers, crime, etc.

That's why we must continue daily in prayer and fasting, cos the devil has come to kill, steal and destroy

Remember Job in the bible, the devil was so jealous of how God blessed and protected him......

So both the sincere and insincere ones are involved
meanin that God can no longer distinguish between the sincere and the insincere ones? Or just doing just to fulfil his own plan?
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by Scholar8200(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
excellencyabia1:
meanin that God can no longer distinguish between the sincere and the insincere ones? Or just doing just to fulfil his own plan?
No. God's Plan, God's Glory and man's ultimate good are one!
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by luckyCO(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Why is it that God does not answer people until the issue gets out of hand or someone dies. Is it that he don't have the same equal feelings for all?

Friend,I seem to understand you.
Am feeling maybe you have been worshiping God with all your heart and mind and something or someone dear to you maybe asking God to do for you and you have not seen it.

Below is 1 comment though we may have others;

Check in the time past God may have been warning you for a certain character and you failed to change or your father and a curse has been proceeded from such behaviour from the law of God against you or your fathers children which is you.
If so,because you have given your life to God,God will watch you pass through that trouble though He is with you,but he will pass you through that stage. No matter your prayers in that events God will not answer you according your desires.

When you pass through that stage he will give you double of what you have esp experince or more if you didnt deviate or give up.

But if you check the above it is not true, you are been tested.

Solution:
Open your heart and praise God,even if that is becoming worse,when its pains comes most dont complain, withdraw and begin to praise God with all your heart.

If you can do that you see you will see the kind of virtue you will recieve and your attackers will be afraid of you.

It happens to every beliver esp when you have ministry(called by God).

God bless you.
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by benjibabs(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
excellencyabia1:

@ OP, your question is not a simple yes and no answer; however, I will touch on what I believe is the main issue with “unanswered prayer. “

To start with, I do not believe there is anything like unanswered prayer because we serve a living God who loves us and loves to fellowship with us. Now, imagine a world where you can kneel down, close your eyes and ask God for anything and it will be done unto you according to your words; how do you think that world would be? So, in a nut shell, you will not always get everything you ask for because at times we ask amiss without even knowing.

Now, have you ever asked your parents for something that seemed extremely important to you and they said NO; but leaving them you felt great because of the response they gave you? It is the same with prayers, the answer to your prayer is not always getting what you ask for but in the response that God gives you. When you pray and God responds, your prayer has been answered!

What am I saying in essence? When you offer your prayer, what does God tell you about the situation you are praying about? Prayer is a dialogue, remember? A lot of Christians follow the classic model of prayer - worship, thank God for all He has done, ask for forgiveness of sin and ask for whatever you want; then walk away and expect things to happen just as they have asked. If what they asked for did not come to pass, they get frustrated. What about the other part of the dialogue ?! What did God say concerning the situation you prayed about? God is not a genie one can just conjure up via prayer at one’s convenience and have Him run errands in the name of faith. He is the one in charge, not us. He calls the shots and we follow. God desires to tell us what to do about that situation before it gets out of hand or even before the person dies, but we just don’t listen or wait for God’s end of the dialogue. Christianity is all about relationship with God, and if we maintain a good relation with God, he will tell us things even way before they happen. When Christianity is reduced to religion, that is when frustration and pain sets in.
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
excellencyabia1:

The answer is very simple. It is because God doesn't exist. God only exist in the figment of people's imagination.

The entities that are perceived as Gods by the adherents of all the religions are extraterrestrials from another planet. There's nothing like omniscient, omnipresent & omni-whatever.

However, there is a cosmic intelligence, also known as the energy of supreme consciousness that permeates every existence.

When you attune yourself with or tap into this energy, it drives the expansion & the transformation of your consciousness - and you get results.

How do you tune into this energy?

By raising your vibrations through spiritual exercises or simply sun-gazing.

Cosmic energy enters through the mind, and meditation helps the mind to be more focused to receive it.

You could also tap into this energy through prayer but when your vibration is low, you won't get any result.

I'll stop here for now.
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by tpiah01: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2016
excellencyabia1:

Can you explain better?

God says it is not His will that anyone should perish.

If things appear otherwise, then it is due to people and/or principalities.
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by excellencyabia1: 5:39am On Mar 30, 2016
tpiah01:

Can you explain better?

God says it is not His will that anyone should perish.

If things appear otherwise, then it is due to people and/or principalities.
but somebody is perishing or their are people that should perish
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by Pinkieblue(f): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2016
excellencyabia1:
you said that God knows the best time to answer prayer then i ask, the best time is it when that person dies?

If u have lost anything, God is the reason why u have not lost all..... cheer up and don't blame God

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by Pinkieblue(f): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2016
excellencyabia1:

God created u for a purpose, u have a right to pray, but He will answer u according to His will, but remember the devil knows u have a bright destiny so he tries to make sure u don't fulfil destiny.... that's why u need to pray daily against the works of the devil
Re: Things I Have Been Finding Difficult by tpiah01: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
excellencyabia1:
but somebody is perishing or their are people that should perish

Whatever you are noticing is the handiwork of your fellow human beings and their principalities.

God is not a wicked God and neither is he capricious.

(1) (Reply)

REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. / Pastor FLOGS Congregation Member During Service To Demonstrate Bible Verse(pics) / 9years Old Boy Being Chained In A Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.