Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help (731 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Purpletee(f): 1:59am On Mar 31, 2016
so recently I was charging my phone and all of a sudden my charger got burnt. Trying to form engineer I quickly cut the wire and connected it straight to the socket (naked o). Na so my gen start dey misbehave,I unplugged the charger and plugged it again, my gen continue dey dance shoki. I had to remove the charger and do away with it. Only to check my phone and it was still charging. I was like WTF!!!...how comes? ,I removed the battery, off the phone, did almost everything I could think of but it was still charging. Please what do I do?. My battery doesn't charge to the fullest anymore,and it hardly last 45 mins
Re: Help by udemzyudex(m): 5:55am On Mar 31, 2016
U connect the wire straight to the socket grin... Thank your stars it didn't blow your phone cos I believe if it was nepa light, your phone would have been gone so soon...

Same thing happened to a friend and the phone was fried grin new phone oooo.

Change the ba3 of your phone and see if it will work and if it doesn't then take it to an engineer, something might have got burn through the process.
Re: Help by osenbarak: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Purpletee:
so recently I was charging my phone and all of a sudden my charger got burnt. Trying to form engineer I quickly cut the wire and connected it straight to the socket (naked o). Na so my gen start dey misbehave,I unplugged the charger and plugged it again, my gen continue dey dance shoki. I had to remove the charger and do away with it. Only to check my phone and it was still charging. I was like WTF!!!...how comes? ,I removed the battery, off the phone, did almost everything I could think of but it was still charging. Please what do I do?. My battery doesn't charge to the fullest anymore,and it hardly last 45 mins
loool get a new battery n.a. God save ur phone
Re: Help by annacheem: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
osenbarak:
loool get a new battery n.a. God save ur phone
abi oooh just thank God the phone isn't gone

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unveils Smartspeedoo, New Package For Mobile Internet / Does Anyone Know? / Scam SMS From Airtel. 12gb For N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.