Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

My Funny Experience While Drunk. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Funny Experience While Drunk. (1278 Views)

My Funny Experience With A Slay Queen Today / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / My Funny Belykbro Pictures Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience While Drunk. by ableguy(m): 4:20am On Apr 03, 2016
I just have to muster up courage to tell this story after all it's in the past. grin grin One morning I went to Aguda Surulere, Lagos to see a friend. After finishing a bottle of chilled star each three of us in the room. We wanted to be high even higher than a Royal Highness, grin grin My friend said he will provide whiskey, he bought a bottle of coke and schnapp mixe them together. We finished it, he prepared another whiskey grin cheesy cheesy We wan high na. We finish am, another came till the 4th one. We got drunk, messed the whole room vomiting grin I slept till evening was weak because I didn't eat. I say I no go near alcohol again, for where?

One holiday afternoon I felt like getting high again, I began sippin a bottle of big alomo, something whispered to me "guy u go fit finish this one bottle nothing go happen" grin grin cheesy Before a short time I empty the bottle, my eyes started shutting down like a computer. I tried to keep it wide open to remain awake, for where? I slept for 4 hours and woke up to see people around me, they saw what happened and thought I was dead. I refused to look at the girls there, it was embarrassing. I was like let the ground open and swallow me. Feel free to share yours. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience While Drunk. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2016
I don't drink alcohol

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience While Drunk. by ableguy(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Many other people don't.
Re: My Funny Experience While Drunk. by goodnews201668: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin. Lol, you are funniest.
Re: My Funny Experience While Drunk. by goodnews201668: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin. Lol, my oga you are funniest.
Re: My Funny Experience While Drunk. by Sayelabola(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2016
ableguy:
I just have to muster up courage to tell this story after all it's in the past. grin grin One morning I went to Aguda Surulere, Lagos to see a friend. After finishing a bottle of chilled star each three of us in the room. We wanted to be high even higher than a Royal Highness, grin grin My friend said he will provide whiskey, he bought a bottle of coke and schnapp mixe them together. We finished it, he prepared another whiskey grin cheesy cheesy We wan high na. We finish am, another came till the 4th one. We got drunk, messed the whole room vomiting grin I slept till evening was weak because I didn't eat. I say I no go near alcohol again, for where?

One holiday afternoon I felt like getting high again, I began sippin a bottle of big alomo, something whispered to me "guy u go fit finish this one bottle nothing go happen" grin grin cheesy Before a short time I empty the bottle, my eyes started shutting down like a computer. I tried to keep it wide open to remain awake, for where? I slept for 4 hours and woke up to see people around me, they saw what happened and thought I was dead. I refused to look at the girls there, it was embarrassing. I was like let the ground open and swallow me. Feel free to share yours. cheesy

If I share with your my own story, u no go fit read am finish, will you?

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When Men Enter The Kitchen / Lai Mohammed laughing at Nigerians (photo) / You Must Laugh At This Joke Except You Are A Robot!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.