Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Modified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (484 Views)

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election (Modified) / Nigerian Coat Of Arms Modified. See Pix For Proof. / Modified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modified by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Modified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nelsizzy(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2016
Nelsizzy:
And the essence of your write up is? I knew zombies existed, never knew some were as critical as you are. You live in a country where electricity supply is at it lowest ebb since i can remember. The economy is crashing seriously. Inflation is killing us. And what the president does is to travel round the globe as if he is on tour and you expect people not to complain. A president without a vision or mission. You are here chanting Boko Haram. Can you tell me how exactly has Buhari helped to curb it? A country with a population of 180 million surviving on a meagre 2013MW of electricity. Dude, just shut up.

kindly , copy and paste your comment to the modified thread. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Should Not Prosecute T.B. Joshua - NLC / Nasarawa Apc, Pdp Lawmakers Trade Blows. / Photos: Presidency Receives Budget Details From National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.