Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (545 Views)

2018 Budget: NASS Should Play Its Roles Without Being Partisan – Abati / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / When Will Nigerians Stop Calling PHCN..........NEPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: ... by kYjelly2: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
when you elect ediots at all level, what do you expect

when you have zombies on both sides, what do you expect

left to me, I'd say that the advanced countries should conquer Nigeria and use it as a plantation, cause we are just all animals in one big fvking zoo undecided

just yesterday, at the palms roundabout, i was about to use the roundabout to turn left and people coming were suppose to follow the motion of the roundabout (curve right) but they kept coming straight into my lane (kinda hard to explain without a diagram). I thought, okay maybe this one guy is crazy, but then being naija (the great zoo), the next car just accelerated also into my lane and then the next guy, then I had to block the last guy forcefully and he almost scratched my car angry funny thing is that their side of the roundabout was absolutely free, as in, freeee, but being animals, they just had to go straight instead of making the effort to curve with the road undecided

so you see my friend, you are trapped in a zoo with wild, docile and stuupid animals that have refused to be tamed.

(1) (Reply)

Ortom, Abounu Visit Agatu With Trucks Of Soldiers, Policemen / How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It / I Wish Buhari And His APC Blame Game Playerz Could See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.