Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

.. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (2609 Views)

Perfect Solution To ''Not Enough Money Problem'' / Describe Your Biggest Money Problem / Solution For Business And Money Problem - Must Read For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by JAZES(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
usewisdom:

I think so, but can Perfect Money customer service trace the owner of the account? Perfect Money customer service just replied me that i should send them the transaction batch number. What do you think bro?

PM will refund your pm back to d sender once u can provide them with d batch no and since your exchanger has already contacted them, just wait for their reply.
Just pray that d recipient has not converted d money to bitcoin or any other ecurrency.
Re: .. by ecrestglobal(m): 6:17am On Apr 07, 2016
usewisdom:

How can the exchanger contact the receiver? We did not know who the receiver is. Any suggestion?

Like I said earlier, let the exchanger first contact perfect money. They can help if the fund is still in the account or still in the perfect money system. but if this fails then he can contact the client by sending pm ($0.01) to him and write some message in the description field while sending. Note the later is what i call "try your luck" thing.
Re: .. by usewisdom: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Thank you all. I really appreciate your effort. Perfect Money have tracked down the account owner and the money has been returned to the exchanger to resend back to my PM account. I have received the money some minutes ago. Once again thank you very much. I really appreciate your contributions.

1 Like

Re: .. by usewisdom: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: .. by EnterPRO: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
usewisdom:
Thank you all. I really appreciate your effort. Perfect Money have tracked down the account owner and the money has been returned to the exchanger to resend back to my PM account. I have received the money some minutes ago. Once again thank you very much. I really appreciate your contributions.

wow ! you really lucky gan o!

pls invite us for the Thanksgiving service.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 04, 2016
usewisdom:
Problem solved.
hy, my problem is that my symbian phone was stolen and my gmail password was in it + my perfect money member ID, I tried to contact perfect money via their website to give me my member I'd so that I can change email and log in, I have like 35 USD in the account, but all my effort is futile, I can't retrieve my gmail CU's the number was a new phone number, please what do you suggest I do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Isabel Dos Santos, Once Africa’s Richest Woman, Went Broke / Central Bank Of Nigeria (public Notice On Nospecto And Others) / Fax Documents From Anywhere In Nigeria To A Fax Machine Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.